An eye for an eye

Cap10

It finally looks like our 10 years of suffering is coming to end. Even in here, we are trying to contain the excitement and nerves that all of us our feeling and we edge closer to #55 but what lies beyond that?

I will never forgive the beasts from the east for their role in our relegation but what about the other clubs. Yes, they were cowards, blinded by envy and resentment but can/should we be gracious in victory for the betterment of Scottish football?

With Liewell's fall from grace and the corruption and bias of Maxwell, Doncaster and their cohorts finally coming to the fore, can we step up and ensure that Scottish football starts operating in a properly professional manner?

Will our game be turned around, is there now the opportunity for reform that attracts sponsors and doesn't exist simply for the betterment of one team or will Doncaster and Maxwell remain in position lining their pockets?

It finally looks like our 10 years of suffering is coming to end. Even in here, we are trying to contain the excitement and nerves that all of us our feeling and we edge closer to #55 but what lies beyond that?

I will never forgive the beasts from the east for their role in our relegation but what about the other clubs. Yes, they were cowards, blinded by envy and resentment but can/should we be gracious in victory for the betterment of Scottish football?

With Liewell's fall from grace and the corruption and bias of Maxwell, Doncaster and their cohorts finally coming to the fore, can we step up and ensure that Scottish football starts operating in a properly professional manner?

Will our game be turned around, is there now the opportunity for reform that attracts sponsors and doesn't exist simply for the betterment of one team or will Doncaster and Maxwell remain in position lining their pockets?
Their pain hasn't even started yet

Paul Murray was criticized[by some] a few years back for suggesting we build bridges with other clubs and without any knowledge i would imagine that is what the club have been doing but as last years voting fiasco showed that the mentally challengeds still have a firm grip with all their placemen running the game up here.
Too many in Scottish football would rather be on good terms with the devil than Rangers and have worked themselves into powerful positions
Cement our place back at the top first and foremost and the rest will follow

Paul Murray was criticized[by some] a few years back for suggesting we build bridges with other clubs and without any knowledge i would imagine that is what the club have been doing but as last years voting fiasco showed that the mentally challengeds still have a firm grip with all their placemen running the game up here.
Too many in Scottish football would rather be on good terms with the devil than Rangers and have worked themselves into powerful positions
Whilst I agree with him to an extent. It's going to take a long time even after we get to the top sadly.

We need/must Rid Scottish Football of all Liewells Placemen that have corrupted the game. From my own point of view see an owner of a certain Club in Alloa, go out of the game and loose his place within the Liewells Cartel.

Whilst I agree with him to an extent. It's going to take a long time even after we get to the top sadly.
Indeed it will as everwhere you turn to in the running of the game its mentally challengeds in all the key positions and if not its incompetents riding the gravy train and afraid to upset their masters from the east end
They played the long game and got their rewards in 2012 and since then have carved up the game with only 1 club to benefit
Its been like a dictatorship but its beginning to look like the fat Japanese dictator is losing his grip on power so we should pile the pressure on while they look weak

I disagree.

Paul Murray was criticised, as far as I recall for wanting to build bridges with the Daily Rhebel.

Sod the rhebel, the scum, Snyde and BBC Scumland forever, as far as I'm concerned.

They change their attitude, bias and lies towards us, not the other way around.

We don't need these vermin.

To think they were rioting outside the scumhut when 5/7 points behind. You can feel it boiling away, they know its coming but yet they are clinging onto that tiny little bit of hope. When that is gone and when the numbers add up it's going to be a beautiful beautiful site. Not only will we have jubilation and joy beyond levels known to us but we get to watch the house of cards fall. I will never forget the last 10 years and those who tried to kill us. I'll still be watching our games nervous as fook though. #sh!tebagloyal.

There are some clubs that I will never forgive (those that were the most vocal back in 2012).

We are in the ascendancy again, other clubs are now slowly opening their eyes and realising how they've been manipulated the past 10 years.

A change is coming, but we still need more clubs to realise that the positions of power within SPL, SPFL, SFA were there for the benefit of one club only.

The current silence from the "Authorities" is deafening.

In the coming months, I would hope that there are motions of "No Confidence" and only then can Scottish football become better.

The Scottish Mhedia - they can feck right off. We do not need them.
But watch them try and get back on our good side again, as they realise we are the biggest show in town again.

Too many clubs in Scotland anyway and there is a very small number that I would have any sympathy with. If any of them that sided with Doncaster and the scum go under then nae luck.
Get rid of the plastic pitches, one body to run scottish football, reduce the number of clubs in the professional leagues and end the scum's stranglehold on the governing bodies. Surely this would be a start to improve the game in Scotland.
Ideally I would prefer out if it but looks like we are stuck here
More importantly for us continue on the professional road we are on and look after No. 1

Scottish football is a joke. There is no competition and sport isnt worth watching without competition.

The solution, painful as it is, lies in a more equal distribution of income.

There is no alternative.

i agree with this, but I would also say an equal distribution of not very much is still not very much. The game in Scotland needs to be made more attractive - encouraging atttacking football, getting rid of plastic pitches and an active discouragement of the hard man/thug brand of football Scotland is known for, getting bigger crowds to games etc.

That in turn invites investment and higher TV audiences and higher TV contracts, then that wealth should be distributed more evenly.

Indeed it will as everwhere you turn to in the running of the game its mentally challengeds in all the key positions and if not its incompetents riding the gravy train and afraid to upset their masters from the east end
They played the long game and got their rewards in 2012 and since then have carved up the game with only 1 club to benefit
Its been like a dictatorship but its beginning to look like the fat Japanese dictator is losing his grip on power so we should pile the pressure on while they look weak
We need to be smart and not try and use "dossiers" this time for when the house of cards do fall. Oust these useless fuckwits and get proper competent people in charge.

i agree with this, but I would also say an equal distribution of not very much is still not very much. The game in Scotland needs to be made more attractive - encouraging atttacking football, getting rid of plastic pitches and an active discouragement of the hard man/thug brand of football Scotland is known for, getting bigger crowds to games etc.

That in turn invites investment and higher TV audiences and higher TV contracts, then that wealth should be distributed more evenly.

Some good points however I dont see sponsors rushing to invest because of these changes. The reality is no one wants to watch a thoroughbred race against a donkey. Much better watching two donkeys race.

Scottish football is a joke. There is no competition and sport isnt worth watching without competition.

The solution, painful as it is, lies in a more equal distribution of income.

There is no alternative.
So how do we go about this? (Not a dig)

In the 'renovation' of Scottish football in 2014, the clubs actually voted for the bonkers resolution that the winners of the SPFL (guaranteed only one club) lost 240k in prize money but the second place lost 680k in prize money.

The clubs actually voted for this. There are simply no words for this.

Fc_uk the lot of them.

I expect Rangers to celebrate the title that is hopefully and rightfully coming their way with the usual dignity and class, and any supporters who choose to do this in public will do so in the best possible taste. Knocking Celtic off their perch has been fantastic to watch from my perspective and the cataclysmic fall has made it all the better.

Never forgive, Never forget, 2012 will be a long time before I attend any other football ground apart from Ibrox. Will never go to another semi or cup final.
Same here - it will be Ibrox and Ibrox only for myself and I don't see that changing.

Hatred is a strong word but that is what I feel for every club who lined up to stick the boot into us and laughed whilst doing so. They sat on their hands and allowed corporate rapists and convicted criminals to destroy the foundations of our club. mentally challenged placemen then set to their task of ensuring it took years to retain our rightful place and competitiveness.

I wish each and every one of them nothing but misery.

I disagree.

Paul Murray was criticised, as far as I recall for wanting to build bridges with the Daily Rhebel.

Sod the rhebel, the scum, Snyde and BBC Scumland forever, as far as I'm concerned.

They change their attitude, bias and lies towards us, not the other way around.

We don't need these vermin.
Oh i agree 100 % concerning the mhedia but i was sure Paul Murray talked of building bridges throughout the game which we will need if we want to save the game up here from the filth
It will take a long time to rid the game of the cast iron grip they and their placemen have on the running of the game.
Its early days but the mhedia up here have turned on them this week and pedro doesn't know wether to sack them all or go home and cry as after 20 years they have the bare faced cheek to criticize him after he got them all in positions beyond their talents or pay grade

Listen - we’re an unforgiving support and I truly hope we stay that way. For all who took delight in our problems and who wanted us gone - and even to this day call us Sevco or sing “you’re not Rangers anymore” - 55 is a massive get it right fuukin up ye.
Spot on never forgive and never ever forget, if some of them go down the tubes tough shit, they can go and ask their mentally challenged masters and their placemen for assistance.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

This is where Scottish Football has been over the course of the last ten years. Our enemies may claim, perhaps with justification, that it is only the lead horse that changed in 2011. However what is undeniable is that without appropriate checks and balances no organisation can function properly and grow effectively. This is true of the components as well as the overarching control function. This means having appropriate people chosen on the basis of talent leading and clubs working together. You don’t have to like them but you do need to work with them as in many cases our goals are the same and the better the game in Scotland gets then everyone will benefit. Accept that we won’t always win and welcome the chase.

Clubs like Alloa and Brechin fuckin City should be nowhere near making decisions for our game. Get them tae fek.
I do agree to a point but one of our better administrators from 20 odd years ago was David Will from Brechin City, I think he ended up in a quite a high position within FIFA. As for the lowlife from Alloa, he's just a bitter pape nobody holding onto the fat Japanese coat tails.

So how do we go about this? (Not a dig)

In the 'renovation' of Scottish football in 2014, the clubs actually voted for the bonkers resolution that the winners of the SPFL (guaranteed only one club) lost 240k in prize money but the second place lost 680k in prize money.

The clubs actually voted for this. There are simply no words for this.

Fc_uk the lot of them.

I understand how angry our fans are at the way our club was treated by most, if not all, of the others. I also understand why the others did this. In my opinion it wasnt really about EBTs. It was just a chance to 'get even' with one of the big two. Of course we know they were egged on by the great unwashed. But that's to be expected from the bigots.

Having said that, how do we move forward?

In my opinion Scottish football cant survive without radical change. Its one of the most uncompetitive leagues in the world with about 90% of all titles being shared between two teams. Its ridiculous and it'll only get worse.

We have to do two things.

1 Share all income more evenly including ticket sales, prize money and sponsorship. This would need to be fazed in and would need to take into account overheads.

2 Introduce an affordable and sustainable salary scale for players. You cant fill a bath if the plug is out.

I believe these changes would enable the "diddy" clubs to build young, exciting teams. They'd be able to hold on to their best players and compete for trophies. Their fans might return in numbers. Games would be more exciting and less predictable ( no more 8 0 victories or 10 in a row or quadruple trebles).

I know this would mean us losing players to other countries but that happens now eg Billy Gilmour.

The point is we simply have to bring back competition and we cant do this when the limited resources arent shared more evenly.

If they get their ‘rebuild’ wrong this summer and we get CL. Be riots outside the piggery
Do they have the money for an almost total rebuild? Their recruitment dept is not fit for purpose.
They're likely to lose Ajer,Nitcham,Christie and Edouard. The loan players they have will return to the parent club. Scott Brown is likely to retire. They need a new keeper.
That's virtually a full starting XI that needs replaced.

If we, again, get it right in the summer they're gonna fall further behind.

They all played a part in our troubles, some a lot more than others.

The names of the worst offenders are noted by those in power at Rangers I'm sure. Retribution I hope can be delivered when appropriate but at the same time it's vital we can see the bigger picture here.

Our game is broken. Standards and professionalism have eroded to an all time low both on the park and cruicialy the competence of the administrators off it. What's vitaly important is that we recognise we cannot fix it all ourselves. We will need the support of other clubs to force change through however hard that is to stomach. We need to make them understand that their very survival depends on that.

Hopefully the developments of this last week or so coupled with the dossier Rangers released last year will help serve to open the eyes of chairmen throughout the country. It's abundantly clear now, even for those who were previously happy to delude themselves of the contrary. The current situation, the blatant corruption and deception all for the benefit of one club is very real. This has to be universally accepted across the board as factual now in order that we can make inroads into bringing about change for the benefit of all clubs.

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie, I've taken the past ten years badly in terms of the anger built up. It's ruined friendships, ruined career choices, family relations etc. The mockery they & their cohorts tried to make of a club in need of help was something I couldn't take lying down. Was only a few weeks ago I was goading one of them with 'you should've killed us when you had the chance'; I could've easily been jumped by them as I laughed at their faces.

But I would prefer the club had better standards than me, and thankfully that's the way we're going about things.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Thank f*ck my name's Stevie Wonder ;D

Never forgive, never forget.
There are those who, rightly, will never be forgiven, both individuals and organisations. However in order to effect the changes that are necessary we need to move forward with other clubs.
We need to create a game where those charged with running it, do so in the interests of the game and not of one individual club.
We don't have to be buddies with these clubs, all we need is a common purpose and and the will to effect the required changes in governance.
Then, and only then, can the game in this country start to recover.

Back