An eye for an eye

I understand that that we will have to work in cooperation with them going forward to effect change. My point stands about never forgiving and never forgetting, if in the future one of them needs our assistance, our first response must be " whats in it for us". If truth be told , I quite believe they would do it to us again.

When all the nonsense was going on in 2012, I remember hearing a song by a Scottish band called Komatoze (their guitar player Connor being a good Rangers man) and heard the lyrics

“So confess your sins and you may just live
But please don’t try to beg a mercy we won’t give”

Thought that should sum up our ascent. We should never forget those who tried to push us out of existence. I remember in the 90’s, we played Hearts and they got 3 players sent off. We went up 3-0 and Gough told our players to take it easy as there was no dignity in embarrassing a team who were on their knees.

If something like that ever happens again, our sportsmanship should go right out the window, we should be putting a f*cking cricket score past them.

Some things I will never get over- the way Dundee UTD for one behaved will always linger and annoy. No way will I ever forgive them.
The behaviour of the Tims when beating poor Gers teams- never have I seen such shocking sporting behaviour from the likes of Thumb,Broon etc.
I believe change will come and we will be the driver, so I suppose we will have to get the support of other teams. We as a support will have to accept this

Never forgive, Never forget, 2012 will be a long time before I attend any other football ground apart from Ibrox. Will never go to another semi or cup final.
Absolutely, spot on mate,we've had no friends in Scottish football since 2012.
We owe them nothing ,so let them stew in their own juice.
I for one will never forgive or forget,and not a penny of mine will ever go to any other club,feck them all !!!

Just win this league Rangers. I want to stick '55' stickers everywhere I go and for as long as possible. I'm praying we win it as soon as possible, as I want to revel in the glory for as long as possible, before the new season starts. I want to be applying stickers for months, not weeks!!!!! Might need to get a whole load of balloons and paint them with '55' as well and set them free at the break of dawn......(for those old enough):D

There are far too many senior clubs in Scotland.The country could do well with half the current number.
I have a list of which half should be made redundant. :cool:

I agree but I dont think that will fill the grounds of the clubs that are left or make our league competitive.

Just win this league Rangers. I want to stick '55' stickers everywhere I go and for as long as possible. I'm praying we win it as soon as possible, as I want to revel in the glory for as long as possible, before the new season starts. I want to be applying stickers for months, not weeks!!!!! Might need to get a whole load of balloons and paint them with '55' as well and set them free at the break of dawn......(for those old enough):D

That's a good idea. "Tie an orange ribbon round an old oak tree".

In fact that's a great idea.

They all played a part in our troubles, some a lot more than others.

The names of the worst offenders are noted by those in power at Rangers I'm sure. Retribution I hope can be delivered when appropriate but at the same time it's vital we can see the bigger picture here.

Our game is broken. Standards and professionalism have eroded to an all time low both on the park and cruicialy the competence of the administrators off it. What's vitaly important is that we recognise we cannot fix it all ourselves. We will need the support of other clubs to force change through however hard that is to stomach. We need to make them understand that their very survival depends on that.

Hopefully the developments of this last week or so coupled with the dossier Rangers released last year will help serve to open the eyes of chairmen throughout the country. It's abundantly clear now, even for those who were previously happy to delude themselves of the contrary. The current situation, the blatant corruption and deception all for the benefit of one club is very real. This has to be universally accepted across the board as factual now in order that we can make inroads into bringing about change for the benefit of all clubs.
It will need standards and professionalism from other clubs.

If anyone thinks clubs like Alloa run by filth like Mulraney will supply that, then they are off their chumps.

These people should be challenged from the start. Every appointment has to be challenged.

I’d say we have shown more responsibility for upping the standard of Scottish football, than anyone else in the country.

Also our European runs have done more for Scottish football reputation wise the past 3 years than the collective have done in the last 10 years.
We've done more in 2 years of European football to enhance the Scottish game than they've done since we were down the leagues,in fact the co efficient was worse. Clear for all to see how complacent they've been. So along with their jelly and ice cream how about a huge slice of humble pie washed down with some sour grapes.

It finally looks like our 10 years of suffering is coming to end. Even in here, we are trying to contain the excitement and nerves that all of us our feeling and we edge closer to #55 but what lies beyond that?

I will never forgive the beasts from the east for their role in our relegation but what about the other clubs. Yes, they were cowards, blinded by envy and resentment but can/should we be gracious in victory for the betterment of Scottish football?

With Liewell's fall from grace and the corruption and bias of Maxwell, Doncaster and their cohorts finally coming to the fore, can we step up and ensure that Scottish football starts operating in a properly professional manner?

Will our game be turned around, is there now the opportunity for reform that attracts sponsors and doesn't exist simply for the betterment of one team or will Doncaster and Maxwell remain in position lining their pockets?
We weren't relegated!!!

%^*& them all, let them fold and if any manage to be revived as a newco, %^*& them too!

They all had a kick when we we were down, so no olive branch from me.

It finally looks like our 10 years of suffering is coming to end. Even in here, we are trying to contain the excitement and nerves that all of us our feeling and we edge closer to #55 but what lies beyond that?

I will never forgive the beasts from the east for their role in our relegation but what about the other clubs. Yes, they were cowards, blinded by envy and resentment but can/should we be gracious in victory for the betterment of Scottish football?

With Liewell's fall from grace and the corruption and bias of Maxwell, Doncaster and their cohorts finally coming to the fore, can we step up and ensure that Scottish football starts operating in a properly professional manner?

Will our game be turned around, is there now the opportunity for reform that attracts sponsors and doesn't exist simply for the betterment of one team or will Doncaster and Maxwell remain in position lining their pockets?
Fck every other club in Scotland. I include Hearts, Partick, Airdrie and Stranraer in that as well. Not a shred of integrity, just trying to save themselves. mentally challenged loving scum to a man.

Until there is any movement on the Mick place men running the game then nowt will change.

They are similar to the SNP in that respect, and appear to be untouchable.

Scottish football is a joke. There is no competition and sport isnt worth watching without competition.

The solution, painful as it is, lies in a more equal distribution of income.

There is no alternative.
The corollary of that is the more generous the big clubs are the more it will hurt them

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

This is where Scottish Football has been over the course of the last ten years. Our enemies may claim, perhaps with justification, that it is only the lead horse that changed in 2011. However what is undeniable is that without appropriate checks and balances no organisation can function properly and grow effectively. This is true of the components as well as the overarching control function. This means having appropriate people chosen on the basis of talent leading and clubs working together. You don’t have to like them but you do need to work with them as in many cases our goals are the same and the better the game in Scotland gets then everyone will benefit. Accept that we won’t always win and welcome the chase.
I'm not accepting this, don't take it personally.

How can we have the same goal as ratbabgs who wanted us dead?

Personally, I am not containing anything. Six months of celebrating for me. When that finishes I am looking forward to a full year for next season. We Are The Champions, Walking On Sunshine, Celebrate Good Times, Weren't You The One Who Tried To Hurt Me With Dubai, etc etc.

I recall leaving work early one day ,quick shower and headed away up the road with womble to get to a meeting at the Welders club in Belfast.
As those good souls that had come across from the club to rally the troops said their bits to the assembled bears and bearettes ,i was thinking how long it would take ,not to make the top flight again but to get us to the standard required to boot the asses of those who tried to destroy us .
That time my friends is now and by god ,i will take great delight in dishing it out .
Only one club outside ourselvers that showed any sort of dignity was ICT during last years vote fiasco and i think they certainly deserve respect.Each and every one of the rest can Gtf.
Never forgive, never forget
Its been a journey but we as a club and a support have never been stronger in my lifetime .
Looking at my wee RTID rosette and my black and red scarf ,i'm overjoyed and full of pride for our club,our people and our dedication through the journey .
Cho cho ,the next stop on the SG express is platform 55 .
Now lets get out and stand on necks
WATP

Until Doncaster, Maxwell and chief orc are removed from their power bases then nothing will change. We are the most hated club in the land and the envious eyes around and below us will never help us or let us help them. So feck em all

Aye all the civil lawsuits awarding damages to all the boys who's lives were ruined by the paedos who were protected by Celtic over decades.

I’ve not really followed the big thread on the abuse case. Too much info to process. What are we expecting to happen here ?

I’ve not really followed the big thread on the abuse case. Too much info to process. What are we expecting to happen here ?
All I expect is denial from Septic. If Justice is served then the pending cases will result in large cash payouts for the victims and this will encourage more victims to come forward and sue the filth.

The more cynical amongst us think that the large cash reserves that Septic FC had built up was specifically to buffer against ten figure payouts to victims.

To 'cleanse'Scottish football that mob need investigating over child abuse.
1- because it's morally correct to do
2- when the outcome is clear then any favourism towards them.will disaapear.
They can have as many placemen as they want but people won't be queing up to help them then .
A change in the political wind would help too

If by some miracle freedom of movement & crowds are allowed back in to the stadium by the time 55 Is clinched then they will be going apeshit

Gracious?

I am going to be the worst, most vile sorest winner of all time.

The celebrations will last weeks - they will be relentless, abhorrent and shameful. I will lose friends and the respect of my neighbours/family.

And I will love every minute.

Some things I will never get over- the way Dundee UTD for one behaved will always linger and annoy. No way will I ever forgive them.
The behaviour of the Tims when beating poor Gers teams- never have I seen such shocking sporting behaviour from the likes of Thumb,Broon etc.
I believe change will come and we will be the driver, so I suppose we will have to get the support of other teams. We as a support will have to accept this
Compare and contrast Richard Gough's actions against Hearts with these classless tramps antics when we were at our lowest. There is no worldly comparison.

I agree but I dont think that will fill the grounds of the clubs that are left or make our league competitive.
The only thing that fills the grounds of other clubs is Rangers.
Fewer clubs should increase the share of sponsorship monies to other clubs.
Any further redistribution of income might make the SPL more competitive, but would also ensure the opposite for European competition.
The current state of Scottish football is a direct result of the policies pursued by Regan and Doncaster, at the behest of their puppetmaster.
Those running Scottish football have for the last 20 years steadfastly refused to acknowledge the biggest sporting scandal in the country's history. They have an investigation completed over 2 years ago which they refuse to address. Hundreds of young lives ruined, and not a single word of condemnation has been said against those responsible.
How on earth can Scottish football expect to prosper with these sort of people in charge?
My best guess is that there is no solution to the problems facing Scottish football.

Logic tells you that we cannot win this war alone, however tempting that scenario is.
We need allies.
But can we trust them?

Back