An outfit for all occasions.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
A must have for any Celtic fan. Weddings, funerals, bar mitzvah’s - we’ve got you covered with the all in one Celtic kilt/top thingy.

What a ghastly looking garment even if it’s innovative, if it is too cold for bare legs simply wear jogging bottoms and tuck kilt into them

The plastic paddy’s will claim its an Irish kilt, brainwashed from their 1st day at school, poor bastards.

I hope you were standing outside the shop and used the zoom function on your camera for that photo. (Although the good quality of the image suggests you were in the shop :D)

I pray that Mustafa in Turkey doesn’t bring out a Rangers’ version. He would surely realise there would be next to zero sales.

3qD0m6B.gif

I hope you were standing outside the shop and used the zoom function on your camera for that photo. (Although the good quality of the image suggests you were in the shop :D)

It was on display at the entrance. No chance was I venturing into that joint.

" The Stealth Suit" Apparel for ANY crime.. no convictions when wearing the Stealth Suit... get it now in time for your Christmas break-ins.

A must have for any Celtic fan. Weddings, funerals, bar mitzvah’s - we’ve got you covered with the all in one Celtic kilt/top thingy.

It's the only time you'll see them clean whatever they are. Easy access for priests kit?

Back