An outstanding season continues

Read my latest thoughts on our excellent season so far and please feedback your own thoughts

A good read but I am stunned you don’t include our Captain in the POTY conversation.

A good read but I am stunned you don’t include our Captain in the POTY conversation.
If he had continued his form Aug-early December he would have won it at a canter. In my opinion he’s dropped off a bit whereas the three I mention have been consistent for the full season so far. Tav has been a massive part of the season there’s no doubt about it.

My already smiling face is beaming even more after reading that. What a season it has been, and like you say, the best is yet to come.

Good read. Mentioned on your last thread Iainis instead of Janice Hagi and the dreaded autocorrect, same again in this one. Doesn't change the fact it's an excellent summary though. Thanks for posting.

Good read. Mentioned on your last thread Iainis instead of Janice Hagi and the dreaded autocorrect, same again in this one. Doesn't change the fact it's an excellent summary though. Thanks for posting.
It’s meant mate, wee private joke between me and my pals. Hilarious, I know haha

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone, looking forward to writing more in the next few weeks and months

Back