An unfortunate lunchtime incident

Recoba

Official Ticketer
I was vaping on my lunch on Union Street and i can see a jakey tim in the distance.

I was horrified when she actually stopped and asked me if there was a Ramsdens on Union Street to sell her jewellery

It was the famous tramp from that video :eek:

Disgusting

Last edited:
Riveting,obviously one of the more “intellectual “ sellick fans !
Hope you sent her /him on a 5mile cross country walk?

I was vaping on my luch on Union Street and i can see a jakey tim in the distance.

I was horrified when she actually stopped and asked me if there was a Ramsdens on Union Street to sell her jewelry

Disgusting

You should have told her the nearest Ramsdens was at the top of Renfield St.

I was vaping on my luch on Union Street and i can see a jakey tim in the distance.

I was horrified when she actually stopped and asked me if there was a Ramsdens on Union Street to sell her jewellery

Disgusting

I can always tell if its a tim by the way they speak.
Usually lazy speech, cant make them out and a lot of them shout rather than talk.
I blame the rc schools, too much religion and hate rather than the necessary stuff.

I saw her a few weeks back crossing PRW just at the farmfoods at Halfway. Couldn’t resist rolling the window down and shouting SHITE!

This title had so much potential, I had already set myself up for “A most enjoyable steak bake”strength thread.

Was in tears when I first saw the video of her outside Hampden. Can't believe one of their supporters actually posted that on YouTube - thick as shit.

I can confirm I walked past her in bath street and had to double take

Absolute fuknin pig

I would have just stuck my headphones on and ignored if i saw her. They usually move on if they are ignored. As usual the daily uniform on i.e. mhanky cellik tap lol

Back