An unusual food offering at the Colorado Rockies

Who ever decided to see if they were edible and tasted nice in the first place? Eek

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
PubacgU.gif

Who ever decided to see if they were edible and tasted nice in the first place? Eek
I highly doubt when cavemen were trying to dodge T. rex and various other lethal carnivore dinosaurs that they were too picky when they managed to make a kill on a hunt.

Every part of any animal that’s edible would be eaten including the cock and balls. Their skins also used to make pants and slippers etc. waste not want not as they say

I highly doubt when cavemen were trying to dodge T. rex and various other lethal carnivore dinosaurs that they were too picky when they managed to make a kill on a hunt.

Every part of any animal that’s edible would be eaten including the cock and balls. Their skins also used to make pants and slippers etc. waste not want not as they say
Sounds like a bit of a cock and bull story to me.

I've eaten cow's brain, nerve and eyeballs before (in tacos in Mexico), so some bollocks is a piece of piss (or jizz).

Bring 'em on, I say.

You do know there was about 65 million years between the extinction of the dinosaurs and cavemen appearing, right?

I think this is a joke, they’ve had reindeer hot dogs there before but never this. Also, no way on earth would it ever be $7.50; 2 Coors Lights alone are $32! Food is usually about 20 bucks at least at Rockies, and Avs hockey too.
Fuuk - just because you’re in the stadium they’ve got you by the baws.

Back