An update from the Captain.

My take from that is that Celtic and the spfl are still pinning their hopes on finishing the season behind closed doors before the end of june.

My take from that is that Celtic and the spfl are still pinning their hopes on finishing the season behind closed doors before the end of june.

the PFA do not support closed doors games , due to the risks of infection to players and the fact no fans will be present either

Just back in after helping out some elderly neighbours, by getting shopping and hearing aid batteries for them.

No big deal, plenty of others are doing the same within their own communities.

However, come back and see our club captain has made a statement on the current crisis, (clearly prepared by our media team) and some scumbags on here would rather have a personal pop at him is the lowest of the low.

Rangers supporters my %^*&**n arse.

You're not even decent human beings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just back in after helping out some elderly neighbours, by getting shopping and hearing aid batteries for them.

However, to come back and see our club captain has made a statement on the current crisis, (clearly prepared by our media team) and some scumbags on here would rather have a personal pop at him is the lowest of the low.

Well said MU and well done yourself.

We’re all on the same side.

We’re all just trying to get through a horrible time in our lives which affects everyone.

People are rightly worried.

Some need to let off steam out of sheer boredom.

We’re missing the fitbaw.

No harm done.

Ball not been kicked in weeks

peoples lives at risk

captain makes a statement and some of our own find a way to slate him

fvcking shambles some of them on here
Spot on Pal.
Can't get my head 'round some "People" at times.
Unbelievable.
UN-BE-FUCKIN-LIEVABLE.
Stay Safe Fellow Bears and Bearettes.

Well it was a more dignified statement than the lego brick chewers!! Me, us gimme gimme the title we want the title.
Tav’s was ok.

Good to see ongoing coms from the club at this time. No doubt the whiners would be complaining if we released nothing - can't win with some.

However, to come back and see our club captain has made a statement on the current crisis, (clearly prepared by our media team) and some scumbags on here would rather have a personal pop at him is the lowest of the low.

Quite sad mate and infuriating really . At times I’m not sure they are in fact Bears or quite simply mentally challengeds being mentally challengeds

What a nothing statement.
pessimist.jpg

Good work mate, I’ve been hunting down certain vital items for the elderly around me. Got as excited as hell when I found a certain brand of incontinence pads that one old dear could not live without - crazy, crazy stuff.

Saw the mail from the captain flash up on my phone and just knew what was coming and really wonder what goes through some people’s minds at times.

Playing out the season BCD is the equivalent of making eg Tesco to stay open for business, but having the tills closed.
If it is not safe for fans it is simply not safe for players, and one incidence of a player with C19 closes this door immediately. If there is a fatality during this projected period, the SFA/SPFL would be sued into bankruptcy.

If the SFL/SPFL order clubs to play without paying customers permitted, they should then accept liability for lost income.
It would simply be a perverse decision to facillitate the Mhankies title continuity. So should not be ruledout.
We should also note that the current policies are intended to flatten (and consequently prolong) the curve of rate of infection.

While this pandemic remains at large in the country, the last thing to be normalised will be sporting activities, football clubs are rigthly at the bottom of of governmental authorities concerns.

I'll second this.

Well apart from the hearing aid batteries bit.

If abusing a Rangers player is on your to-do list, kindly just fùck off.

Am I wrong to expect Tav to be leading the discussions amongst the players to offer the club a collective playing staff wage cut?

Disappointed but hardly surprised that some "supporters" have used a generally innocuous statement from our Captain to have a cheap dig at him.
No doubt they'll shortly be up in arms that our "so called manager" hasn't made a similar statement.
It always seems to be the same culprits all the time that just can't hide their dislike for our captain/manager/director...take your pick.
If there was ever a time for supporters, players and everyone connected to the club to pull together it's now so if all you want to do is snipe and take cheap shots at anyone, please do it privately and give the rest of us a bit of peace!

Two threads on the first page

one slagging of folk commenting on Tav's video on twitter.

and this one of folk slagging of Tav for doing nothing else but extend thanks and thoughts.

Wankers everywhere

Good to see that football players and the club can connect with reality and don't always live in the bubble we think they do.

Back