And another thing.

wee bud's pit boots

After yet another abysmal, utterly dreadful performance like yesterday (and there have already been a few of them this season already) why do the players think it is appropriate to clap us at the end of the match? Who do they think they are kidding?

Do they think it's going to mollify us or make us feel better? I can assure them it doesn't.

So my advice is quite simply, why don't y'all just sod off up the tunnel and slink back into the dressing room where you belong.

Forget clapping us because if you were up to the job it would be us clapping you lot at the end.

Oh, and working on your skills, such as they are, during the week might no go amiss.

If they didn't, folk on here would be calling them sh@tebags who were too afraid to call the fans.

I'm giving my personal opinion.

And this clapping malarkey after another embarrassing performance Is an insult to the intelligence.

Just do yer fecking job and that will satisfy us.

I had a pie before the game yesterday for the first time in a good while.

Was actually decent, not sure whether I've to be raging or satisfied about that.
Be raging like everyone else because no matter how nice the pie was always remember we no longer have HP sauce

Think we've now covered everything to be raging about from players performance to clapping.

A full house.

We’ve had three home games in 6 weeks. The Broomloan six yard box was a mess. Chuck the grounds man in as well.

House

Think we've now covered everything to be raging about from players performance to clapping.

A full house.

We’ve had three home games in 6 weeks. The Broomloan six yard box was a mess. Chuck the grounds man in as well.

House

The girl serving me my boiling hot Bovril was too slow, can't count and can't remember what I asked her for 20 seconds later.

Whilst we're moaning about clapping, why do fans clap a player for putting the ball out for a throw in, for putting the ball over the bar etc

Nice try but it was shite, clap clap clap

The fact the flood lights don’t sit straight on the main stand annoy me as well, wish the club would do something about this :mad:

I'm giving my personal opinion.

And this clapping malarkey after another embarrassing performance Is an insult to the intelligence.

Just do yer fecking job and that will satisfy us.

You made an interesting observation a few months back. It was we have a centre forward and a goalkeeper and not a lot else.

Yesterday proved how right you were.

My bovril was hotter than the fires of Hell. I had to blow on it a few times before drinking it.

Wasting my precious time.

Back