And so, as Tiny Tim said, "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!"

mdingwall

Administrator
xoaIiO1.gif

There is a certain 'closeness to nature',a compelling urge that this is the right thing to do.....about pooing your waste down their chimney...even their own fans do it.

Last edited:
A Very Merry Christmas to all my fellow Bears. A hope Santa is good to you and more importantly good to the club we all love.

Not long in from the Candlelight service at St Andrews Church here in Toronto. Silent Night with the candles flickering always brings a tear to the eye, thinking of those no longer present

May you all enjoy a day of love and happiness with those nearest and dearest. Make the most of it people, the football starts again on Wednesday...

Merry Christmas to bears where ever you may be in the world and to you guys and gals in the armed forces not with their families at this time of year . Thank you.

A Very Merry Christmas to all my fellow Bears. A hope Santa is good to you and more importantly good to the club we all love.

Not long in from the Candlelight service at St Andrews Church here in Toronto. Silent Night with the candles flickering always brings a tear to the eye, thinking of those no longer present

May you all enjoy a day of love and happiness with those nearest and dearest. Make the most of it people, the football starts again on Wednesday...
You and your family enjoy your day. All the best to you.

And a Merry Christmas to you TB - love visiting your city.

Back