And when we left a bit of litter in Barcelona . . .

While we are on the subject of bags and bin bags - who remembers this gem??

291z0hz.jpg

I like one of the responses in French to that tweet:

"Les rats quittent le navire "

The rats leaving a sinking ship

I’ve literally just bumped into a few mhutants in Euston Station and they are bogging,they look they’ve slept in the gutter all night including the wee lassie who was with them and I’m not kidding when I say they really do need some soap and water,absolutely howling. I laughed as I passed them.

I’ve literally just bumped into a few mhutants in Euston Station and they are bogging,they look they’ve slept in the gutter all night including the wee lassie who was with them and I’m not kidding when I say they really do need some soap and water,absolutely howling. I laughed as I passed them.

Likewise. A large amount of them got on the 12.30 train to Glasgow. Station looked noticeably cleaner when they left.

To give them some credit, it usually takes a load of tinkers at least a week to leave a mess like that. They managed it in 24 hours.

Just another example of biased reporting by the Scottish press,they made a big deal out of the mess we made in Barcelona but not a peep about this.

While we are on the subject of bags and bin bags - who remembers this gem??

291z0hz.jpg
Did someone post a tweet recently from the same site welcoming us to Stranraer? I think it was along the lines of "today we welcome the old firm supporters who do not throw human shit at us"

Back