Andrew Dickson on twitter re scum fan at Wimbledon

Maybe we are not seeing the full picture in regards to the Green and Grey.
Maybe they have been told, by the courts, that if the appear at a public events wither that be a sporting event or on holidays at family resorts, they have to wear One in-order to let the children know they have to stay well clear.;)

Maybe they have been told, by the courts, that if the appear at a public events wither that be a sporting event or on holidays at family resorts, they have to wear One in-order to let the children know they have to stay well clear.;)

Funny mate :D:D

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this guy kicking about Drumchapel shopping centre. 100% not playing with a full deck.

It does beg the question though how the fuck he got himself to Centre Court.

Look at me look at me

It must be some sort of attention deficincy the suffer from

Or they are just utter tramps

I suspect the latter

A Bullseye would have been better.

Mhank called SSB today, bragging that Tierney was on holiday last year wearing his “sellick tap”. Claimed it showed how much of a sellick man he was. Made me think, “what a ned”.

Not only that but Tierney’s had weeks now to come out publicly and say he doesn’t want to leave and how big a sellick man he is for wanting to stay etc but he hasn’t uttered a word which tells its own story.

I predict Tierney will get the Rodgers treatment very soon “snake in the grass” etc etc.

You’ve been trying to get a ticket on the Wimbledon ballot for years, then when you finally do, chuffed that you are, looking forward to it like nothing else in a long time, you excitedly arrive on centre court to take your prized seat and . . .

. . . there’s a smelly tramp sitting next to you dressed head to toe in the green and grey.

“Aw right, pal? Ah’m a Sellik fan, by the way.”

You don’t say.

Not only that but Tierney’s had weeks now to come out publicly and say he doesn’t want to leave and how big a sellick man he is for wanting to stay etc but he hasn’t uttered a word which tells its own story.

I predict Tierney will get the Rodgers treatment very soon “snake in the grass” etc etc.

thats already started with a few i know.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this guy kicking about Drumchapel shopping centre. 100% not playing with a full deck.

It does beg the question though how the fuck he got himself to Centre Court.

He misheard and thought it was his regular summons to the Central Court.

Listening to the phone in briefly last night and a Celtic fan phones up about Tierney.

Said a couple of years ago they were in Tenerife and bumped into someone at the pool wearing a Celtic top...it was Tierney.

Back