Andy Firth

The OP is entitled to his opinion and the only evidence he has to back up his claim is the our Manager signed him.

I don’t agree though and think Fotheringham should play before the boy:

You’ve seen so much of Firth, or is it Birch*, you’d pick him ahead of Foderingham?
FFS, you’d be as well calling back the lad who is doing alright out in Qatar just now.

*What is this lads name?
The clue is in the thread title mate;)

Another clue is in a reply in the thread.
Yet another clue was in the thread when he signed where the same question had to be answered.
So thanks for your input.
You do know you could have googled his name in the time you took to try and be a smart arse?

Last edited:
Was it Josh Windass of McKay who gave Wesley this nickname lol? Can sure I remember it on something .

Fodzy will do just fine if he is called upon IMO.

Foderingham is the worst goalkeeper I've seen playing for rangers and I've been going since 1964
I'll raise you bonny Ginzburg, Ally Maxwell, Colin Scott, Letizi, Cammy Bell, Steven Simonson, Lee Robinson and that's just off the top of my head from my young lifetime
And by the way being an old misery guts and gloom merchant who has seen more Rangers games than some, does not make your point any more valid

Every day I’m convinced that there are more people on this forum who just want to moan or have a go at something/ someone/ anything rather than have a discussion about football.

Absolute headbangers.
Could be wrong but maybe there's a theory in the new Social Media layout, with likes and trophies and all that shite on FF
Genuinely feel there are fans on here who are either thick as shit, love fishing for bites OR would rather get a wee 'like' on here to validate their lives without the need to debate or raise valid points with a miniscule of understanding on subjects

Not sure what I have stumbled across in some of the posts on here, Fod worst keeper since 1964 and we have to start a boy from Barrow who was brought to carry the hampers... That's plenty for today thanks.

Foderingham is the worst goalkeeper I've seen playing for rangers and I've been going since 1964

I've been on follow follow since about 2006 and this is one of the most ridiculous opinions I've ever seen posted.

Amazing you've been going for so long and know so little about football.

Wes has never let us down he was consistent and good with the ball at his feet. Don’t really understand why this was brought up Wes is stick on starter.

Forgive me if I’m wrong but this young lad didn’t even play for the reserves on Monday and Op is touting him for first team??? Aye te fook fella

Forgive me if I’m wrong but this young lad didn’t even play for the reserves on Monday and Op is touting him for first team??? Aye te fook fella
Who's touting him for the first team?
I asked if he would be on the bench as I was under the impression he was our 3rd choice keeper.

It's strange on here usually when a player doesn't play he gets better and better in the minds of posters yet with big wes he seems to get worse in people's minds the less he plays

Back