Andy Goldstein Talksport

jprfc

On Talksport Drive show now inviting calls from Bears...among his words of wisdom so far .." Is Steven Gerrard using Rangers as a stepping stone to a bigger job in the premier league " ..this should be fun

Janice, if you post on here, great call by the way you were brilliant and spot on with everything and very well spoken.

As for Goldstein, he's not said anything wrong for me, both him and Bent have been very complimentary on us and he just said he doesn't think Gerrard leaves us for anyone but Liverpool.

Janice, if you post on here, great call by the way you were brilliant and spot on with everything and very well spoken.

As for Goldstein, he's not said anything wrong for me, both him and Bent have been very complimentary on us and he just said he doesn't think Gerrard leaves us for anyone but Liverpool.
What did Janice say?

There’s very very few jobs that gerrard would leave for I would imagine. Liverpool obviously but who else in England? Abroad ? I doubt it. National team ?

Had it on for about 5mins heard him talking pish trying to bait Rangers fans to phone in, switched over... One of the biggest picks on that station even bigger than Brazil. #55

Total twat, the kind that go on about bants, tekkers and call football 'footy'. Along with a complete lack of knowledge of the game outside the EPL.

Prick.
Sums him.up perfectly..he even said the gaffer has done well to win the league in his 1st season...Bent put him right and told him it's the 3rd season.

Talk sport are now running with the comments of Michael during that show on the front page. Jeez

Sums him.up perfectly..he even said the gaffer has done well to win the league in his 1st season...Bent put him right and told him it's the 3rd season.
He said he'd get his head shaved if Leicester won the league. When they did the rancid shítearse welched claiming his ludicrous barnet was essential for his career. He's a (pishpoor) radio presenter.

What did Janice say?

If the first Scots lassie was Janice she says why would SG go when he has the chance to manage us in Champs League. He won't be going anywhere bar the job at Liverpool, AND that after last season certain amount of fans who were dissatisfied with him wanted a change of manager.

The 3rd part is right, and don't anybody deny it.

On Talksport Drive show now inviting calls from Bears...among his words of wisdom so far .." Is Steven Gerrard using Rangers as a stepping stone to a bigger job in the premier league " ..this should be fun
Who the f uck is Undie Wankstain?

Honestly never heard of him.

If the first Scots lassie was Janice she says why would SG go when he has the chance to manage us in Champs League. He won't be going anywhere bar the job at Liverpool, AND that after last season certain amount of fans who were dissatisfied with him wanted a change of manager.

The 3rd part is right, and don't anybody deny it.
She also chipped in that the whole squad cost 25m and that was pretty much ignored, she was good as was the English guy on before her.

Back