Andy Goldstein Talksport

he is a fucking nobend. Cundy is a cunt as well. their "sports bar" show in the evenings on talksport is real bottom of the barrel shit

fuck that honking bastard goldstein. a fucking twat.

Goading you to phone in to be ridiculed. Wouldn’t sully myself. They use the same old Rangers would be mid championship line. The argument doesn’t even make sense. We would annihilate most English teams with half the tv cash they have. They throw money around like confetti, we’re now learning to be prudent. I can’t wait to take on one of their big clubs, will be very interesting.

He was really good last night, took 0lenty of Rangers calls and was mocking an Arsenal fan who called up raging they weren't talking about his side. Complete contrast to what I'm reading today, it's almost like they change agenda to suit listeners

He got a job in media cos he's a posh boy. His old man was a sports photographer. He went private school. Hes the eptimony of privilege. His arrogance is born out of everything being handed to him. If we'd had everything on a plate like him we'd probably be arrogant cunts too.

Surprised he's still in talksport with Cindy called the bar or some shite.

It's absolutely shite show, up with him White for the worst show on radio.

Wank

Golstein is the Pricks prick.
A total bellend
He just wants you on to besmirch you
%^*& him
Goltstein stick to blowing Ronnie at snooker

It’s always been trash. If you listen to it why are you surprised at the standard of the content. Radio for fat taxi drivers.

He won some competition as a kid to be the guest of honour at an FA Cup final.

He either couldn't be arsed going, or left early to go home and watch something on Tele (can't remember the exact details).

Clearly been a throbber all his life!

I’ll go against the grain. I like him. Listened to the sports bar quite often pre lockdown and enjoyed it. They always had decent guests on and he was an excellent host. Granted he was a disaster on soccer am when he took over from lovejoy but they were big shoes to fill. Much better on the radio.

that show along with jim white's is the worst radio sports programme on air
Totally agree. Goldstein, Cundy and that unbearable White bloke take narcissism to a new level. A blot on broadcasting. Simon Jordan is quite good though.

came across this, the guy's a fooking wank

FFS just tell him the fan base is massive world wide and on every occupied continent. Then ask him to name you the EPL with a larger fan base.

Ask what makes a massive club to him. And as soon as he mentions income, tell him to remove sponsorship. If people are going to call these things they need to play cunts like this at their own game.

Back