Andy Goram. 1964 - 2022. RIP The Goalie

Saddened to hear that, though new Andy was ill.

Great memories of Andy, what a 'keeper he was.

Taken too young. Hammered me at golf once but still a legend. Thoughts with family and friends at this sad time.

So many memories of saves v Aberdeen, Celtic, Leeds and the rest.

RIP Andy

Apologies if this has been posted already, but just saw this on YouTube. Unbelievable that he attended a fundraiser in his honour in a wheelchair and spoke for 30 minutes just over a week ago. There's nothing of Goram on the video, but some very decent words and stories from Tam Cowan, Gordon Smith, Colin Hendry, Charlie Miller and even a couple of ex-Celtic players, Frank MacAvennie and Peter Grant.

We knew it was coming but it's still hard to take. At least I had the privilege of watching him play for Rangers. The Goalie
Rest easy Andy

I was out for a walk when I got the message, sat down for a few moments and remembered some of the saves he managed to make in 90's, unbelievable.

Dont know how many times I must have said 'some save Andy'

Rest in Peace Goalie.

Gutted

I met him one night at a boxing event. I was so mwi, he had so much patience with me.

Ooft. Knew it was coming but doesn’t make it any easier to hear. Rip goalie. We’ll raise one to you tonight. Rangers legend.

WATP.

Condolences to all of Andy’s family, friends and the worldwide Rangers family

May you rest in peace

Cannot comprehend how close family and friends feel. Just feel empty again
He gave us everything, a Legend and a 9IAR legend at that.
58 is no age is it? feels like we're having an awful run of bad news

One of the greats. Very sad to loose another true blue to that horrible disease. Sleep well Goalie and sincere condolences to the family.

New it was inevitable but doesn’t make the very sad news any easier. Privileged to have met and watched the Greatest goalkeeper I have seen.
Sleep easy Andy.

Back