Andy Goram. 1964 - 2022. RIP The Goalie

Deeply saddened by this news as he was an absolute cult hero for me growing up.

Andy was one of the best one on one keepers in the game. Sometimes he simply couldn't be beaten and pulled off brilliant save after save.

I bumped into him about 6 or 7 years ago in Benidorm and he was an absolute gentleman.

Gone far too soon - RIP The Goalie, your legend will live on.

RIP Goalie. The image of you trash talking Van Hoydoonk after saving that penalty will live with me forever.
A lot of people may have forgotten, the media hype around the Dutchman being a cut above any player in the league at that time.
Andy put him back in his box. We all knew the Tim’s would fold like a pack of cards after that.
Had a wonderful party in the Glaswegian Bar that night on your exploits .
Like everyone else . Shattered by this news.
God is developing some football club

Some days there are just no words. Today is one of those days.

RIP Andy and thanks for many amazing memories

Terrible news. Can't believe how quickly this day has come.
So many great memories from the wonderful talent he was.
The Goalie - The Greatest.

RIP Goalie you were the best i have ever seen amazing ability thoughts to you family and friends

RIP Goalie. The image of you trash talking Van Hoydoonk after saving that penalty will live with me forever.
A lot of people may have forgotten, the media hype around the Dutchman being a cut above any player in the league at that time.
Andy put him back in his box. We all knew the Tim’s would fold like a pack of cards after that.
Had a wonderful party in the Glaswegian Bar that night on your exploits .
Like everyone else . Shattered by this news.
God is developing some football club

I thought Van Hooijdonk showed a touch of class by tweeting about Andy today. A lot more class than his former club, anyway.

So sad these 2 legends are gone , they would have had some memories.

You tube Walter smith ice bucket
Will never forget the time around the 1994 season where Andy lost his way a little bit.

The Gaffer put him on the "transfer list" as a way of kicking him into gear.

The Goalie then bounced back stronger, fitter, better than ever, going on to have his best couple of season ever for us, including some championship winning performances.

Will always live with me as a true testament not only to the man management ability of The Gaffer, but also as a reflection of the man The Goalie was.

R.I.P. My favourite goalkeeper.

Sad news and it happened so quickly after his diagnosis:(

It might have already been posted, but Sky Sports tribute is below.

We've been blessed with some great keepers at this club and he's still the best I have seen. Absolute legend. RIP Goalie

They had better not put the goalie in charge of heavens gate , no one will get past him ,rest easy Andy your shift is over .

Rest in Peace Goalie. Such a young age, such a sad day for Rangers Football Club and of course the Goram family.

His legend will forever live on at the club in the hearts of so many of us who witnessed his greatness.

There will never be another “goalie”

Rest easy Andy.

You were an absolute colossus during a period that made my teenage years the most enjoyable of my life.

Suffer no more and take your place alongside the other Rangers greats in the heavens overlooking Ibrox.

Back