Andy Goram. 1964 - 2022. RIP The Goalie

So very sad to hear this.
Never met him but felt like I knew him as I followed his entire career.
First moment being Scotland vs East Germany at Hampden and the entire crowd sang “your not English any more”
Gave me many happy times

Player wise this is probably the first real hero of my era to go, and although he was only 58 and of no age at all, it’s still one of those things that makes you think about your own mortality too.

It’s really gutting, to me - 9 in a row honestly doesn’t feel like that long ago, so to lose Walter, Goram and Jimmy Bell within a year is actually really hard to take for so many reasons. But that’s life, if you never experienced these lows then you also wouldn’t get the experience the extreme highs that come from having idols and sporting heroes.

Rip goalie, not just one of the greatest rangers goalies but one if the greatest goalies to have played the game imo.

A wonderful player and one who'll be missed by us. Far too young.

One of the few to pull on a Rangers Jersey and in that time possibly be in the top handful of players at his position in the world for a time.

So sorry to hear of Andy's passing, I'd the honour of meeting him in Belfast in the Shankhill 1st Linfield supporters club in 2003, he was a gentleman and he lived life to the full,
God bless you Andy the G.O.A.T.

Heard the news when i was out early this afternoon.
I have a heavy heart this evening.
Met Andy at a do a few years back and as usual the old phone i have packed up and i lost the photos with the goalie and close friends from that enjoyable night.
Its often debated on here who was the greatest Rangers keeper, i never get involved as there was only one and its not even up for question.
Thanks for the great memories in the 90s Andy. As a true Rangers legend you kept your best for our old foes and during that period you brought great pleasure myself and to the Rangers support.
RIP legend.

A man with such strength and also such vulnerability too. A complex character who, I hope, had true happiness and a great deal of laughs with his family, friends and fans. Such sad news. In all our thoughts.

RIP. Andy Goran was not only the greatest ever Rangers goalkeeper but I frankly fail to think of any other goalie past or present whom I would rather have seen between the sticks for us. The best.

The greatest goalkeeper to have graced the Ibrox turf in my lifetime, a true great of our club and time, rest easy Andy.

Sad day once again for the rangers family. Condolences to the Goram family and those who knew him. What a superb goalie he was

The best pic of Andy I have is this.

He was so proud in this. He knew the historic significance of the chaps he was photographed with.

These three were all massive in our history.

Bobby lived to his 90s and managed Scotland. A lovely man. Achieved much.

Billy I believe was 79 when he passed. Played in one of the best teams ever. Like Bobby, an absolute gentleman

Andy didn't have the good fortune of blessing us with his pressance for as long as the two gents above however he achieved a great deal and was a sensational keeper. He never hid his loyalty and was a Bluenose until the end.

I had the great pleasure of meeting all three of these great men on a number of occasions and they all had their own charismatic traits.

It breaks my heart that all three have now left us but their legacies will remain in our history and hearts.

There's only one Andy Goram.

Back