Andy Gray as Rangers go top before pundit fan breaks into huge smile

Randy Andy, top man, stuck his head (the one on top of his shoulders) where boots would fear to tread, one of the bravest footballers ever and top, top Rangers man.

Compare Andy to some of the ex-players and indeed ex-fans elsewhere in the media, the list is endless, B Ferguson and his happy snaps outside the Piggery with his new friends, Fraser Wishart in general, Alex Rae on the radio, Thompson on BBC, Charlie Miller and his Sun columns, Jim Whyte going out of his way to turn the knife at every opportunity, Stephen Craigan on everything.

Rangers fans have very long memories and none of this will be forgotten, you took Timmy's silver when we were down, we will not forget.

There is never any point pretending to be anything other than what you are, the other side will never, ever respect you no matter what you say or do, all that will happen is your own will despise you.

No Surrender Andy Gray.
Here! Here!

Notice that article is from mid July and would imagine it’s based on last season and his discipline?
Surely he cannot help but be impressed by Alfie this season so far?
I certainly hope he's changed his mind. Morelos has earned it.

It's quite funny that one of the best pundits in the past three decades is being pulled up on here for something he said on a game of FIFA.

Aye he was Kingsridge man he Stayed up the Hill, Monymusk I think.
John MacDonald was a Kingsridge man too. I think he was either from Kendoon or Abbotshall.

Andy was a coupla years in front of me at Kingsridge.

Met John McDonald on pitch for Ray Wilkins match V Chelsea at Sutton.

Find it hard to take him seriously as a Rangers fan when one of his lines as a pundit for the FIFA video game had him talking about celtic winning 10 titles in a row in the 60s and 70s.

Heard it all now... what next? "I can't take Andy Gray serious because his second name begins with G which is the same letter as the start of green which is what Celtic play in"

Fs get a grip. Lol

Heard it all now... what next? "I can't take Andy Gray serious because his second name begins with G which is the same letter as the start of green which is what Celtic play in"

Fs get a grip. Lol
You're right mate, that's exactly the same as thinking the scum won 10 in a row.

You're right mate, that's exactly the same as thinking the scum won 10 in a row.

Aye and "thinking the scum won 10 in a row" is the same as "read out the lines he was paid to read out for a video game".

No need to click the link. It's The Sun. Just putting it there so others know it is actually a thing that happened.

So this was in FIFA 2010!

The guy made a mistake in a video game 9 years ago lads. Hard to take him seriously after that!

"But Andy, who has recorded thousands of lines of in-game chat, blamed a dodgy script from the makers."
"He said: Obviously it was a mistake and I hope EA Sports will rectify it.”

There you go.

The guy is reading out thousands of pre-written lines for a game. He made an honest mistake.

Aye he was Kingsridge man he Stayed up the Hill, Monymusk I think.
John MacDonald was a Kingsridge man too. I think he was either from Kendoon or Abbotshall.
The wife seems to think he lived on Foswell but remember that was 50 years ago

Sorry am not reading any negativity about him. He supported Rangers for years before he joined and when he joined he lived the dream. Not many of our older players haven't said the wrong thing they regret - just like older posters like me wish we hadn't said certain things. Doesn't mean we aren't absolutely in love with the world's greatest team.

Was in peelglen until my mum had to sell her hoos because peelglen was getting totally demolished in 1997/98 n ended up in Drummore. Tbh a grew up in the drum 80s 90s n loved it.
I moved from Katewell to Drummore when I got married Number 7. Great wee house an garden.

Back