Andy gray

Goldenboot

You learn who your friends are in adversity. Not in good times.
When did Andy last give us a good write up?
Folk are easily led.
what a stupid fu(king post mate! AG has always spoke very very very, did i say very? highly of us and not afraid to show his love for our club.

Paulski54

Andy Gray is as staunch as you’ll get. I believe one of his biggest regrets is not coming up to Glasgow sooner in his career, but what a career he had. It was the pleasure of his life to pull on the blue jersey and score goals for the club.
That man loves this club, he’s proper. No messing with Andy, he loves this club and he hates that mob with a passion.

Stevie McDougall

Also Eddie's young brother Sammy posts on here but canny remember his username. Spoke to him a couple of years ago.
Hopefully he sees aw the posts tonight. Huv ye heard fae Eddie Hayes .He worked off shore for years but no idea where he is now.

Johansen

Also Eddie's young brother Sammy posts on here but canny remember his username. Spoke to him a couple of years ago.
Hopefully he sees aw the posts tonight. Huv ye heard fae Eddie Hayes .He worked off shore for years but no idea where he is now.
John McKenzie told me he lives in London now

Johansen

Went to cleddans 221 from about 74 to 78 ish. Sam gray was the captain. The donaghys and barney rubble were a couple of the names I remember. Also bongo charmers ! I stayed in foswell place
Remember Sam Gray very well. Alan Bongo Chalmers is the younger brother of my mate Walter.

Johansen

Still see wee Swoltz aw the time
Stevie I was home 3 years ago for my aunt's 70th. On the Friday night I was in the Lismore, Swolts walks in with John McDonald, I was talking to Archie Stoddard's brother, Swolts looks me straight in the face and never recognised me. This is someone who is a close mate all our lives, he even said do I know you. Ffs

Corkie

Andy Gray NOT giving Gers a good write up you must be joking stayed in same street as him,played games with him with jumpers etc. as goal posts.His brothers William,James and Duncan also.
Got chance to talk with him and William in Louden last year and reminisce about those days when others from the street's names were brought up ALL staunch Gers fans.
Had through the years told my son stories about Andy qand his brothers and was glad when he mentioned them in exactly the way I had,and my son was proud when we both got some photos of us with Andy and William.
Can TOTALLY confirm his love of Rangers.
Andy was at School with some of my Cousin's .Did he come from Katewell ?

Stevie McDougall

Stevie I was home 3 years ago for my aunt's 70th. On the Friday night I was in the Lismore, Swolts walks in with John McDonald, I was talking to Archie Stoddard's brother, Swolts looks me straight in the face and never recognised me. This is someone who is a close mate all our lives, he even said do I know you. Ffs
He probably thought he tapped ye.lol
Went tae Fir park wan .midweek game years ago, big polis went up tae swoltz and said are you walter Chalmers fae Drumchapel? Who me? NAW!!

FollowFellow

Aye Winker. He stays in Faifley. There are 3brothers Henry,Johnny and Stevie. Mates of mine growing up.
I thought there was an Alan Watson too. They definitely had a sister Mary too. Foswell was quite a Tim street. We had Dennis and David Dunn, the Spence’s, the Mcbride’s etc. And always thought stevie Watson was a Ceptic supporter

Stevie McDougall

I thought there was an Alan Watson too. They definitely had a sister Mary too. Foswell was quite a Tim street. We had Dennis and David Dunn, the Spence’s, the Mcbride’s etc. And always thought stevie Watson was a Ceptic supporter
Foswell was never a tim street in my days. Plentiful prods when I lived up the hill.

Johansen

I knew them all, only Alan Watson out of that list that is a bluenose tht rest tarriers

Marc

Official Ticketer
You learn who your friends are in adversity. Not in good times.
When did Andy last give us a good write up?
Folk are easily led.
We all know that FF hammer anyone that speaks against us or doesn’t speak up.
I can only imagine you think that Andy didn’t speak up a few years ago?

Tugay1872

I'm 39 tomorrow and Andys been probably the most staunch bear in national sports media since I was a kid. I dont know how anybody can come to any other suggestion. Aye the banter years havent gave us much to crow about, but theres more danger of 'oor fergie' being a f**kwit & doommonger recently.

Marc

Official Ticketer
Just like Boyd, we need more like him in the MS media.
I hate the way ex players get slated on here. Boyd got hammered not that long ago for his comments. He’s never been untoward even if against us.
Great that our ex heroes are loved, but equally great they are allowed to speak the truth, even when we play poorly

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
He’s brilliant. As many have said he doesnt give subtle hints he’s a bear, or a little wry smirk. There’s no subtlety at all, Andy Gray full on nails his colours to the mast and lets everyone know he’s a bear each and every time.

change consent