Andy gray

Surprised he never went for management. I guess the telly pays better.
He was assistant manager at Aston Villa, was set to be Everton manager but Everton's chairman wasn't very forthcoming about contracts and money. Peter Johnson the chairman messed him about so he walked away from it all

You learn who your friends are in adversity. Not in good times.
When did Andy last give us a good write up?
Folk are easily led.

Holy moly !!!

You’ve just made the biggest James Hunt of yourself I’ve ever witnessed on this forum, and believe me that takes quite some doing :D

Andy Gray is a died in the wool, Drummy boy, bluenose through and through, and is the ONLY tv pundit I’ve ever heard or seen who absolutely loves it when we beat the tramps. :)) He love the bears and has never hidden it.

I can still remember his interviews and how absolutely bursting with pride him and his family were when he finally got to pull on the Royal Blue.

You quite literally couldn’t be any more wrong about Andy if you’d deliberately tried to make an arse of yourself. :D

He might have went into the Hillview, which is the old Tower Masonic hall in Lochgoin Avenue, more likely as they would be around the area
My Dad used do his "potman collecting glasses" many years ago,before he passed away.

By the way I knew Tam Bryant he was a good friend of my brother Norman and yes he was a big lad.

My Dad used do his "potman collecting glasses" many years ago,before he passed away.

By the way I knew Tam Bryant he was a good friend of my brother Norman and yes he was a big lad.
John how old is your brother Norman, Tam is the about same age as me, so I must know him

He was trying to be a bit controversial but he was unaware that there are a few on here that have known Andy from childhood and know his background. He came unstuck

I've never met AG in my life but was lucky enough to watch him play and score for Rangers, he celebrated his goals like I, and most of us on here, would have!!

Imagine if he'd have scored one v Filth.

Back