Andy gray

Andy Gray NOT giving Gers a good write up you must be joking stayed in same street as him,played games with him with jumpers etc. as goal posts.His brothers William,James and Duncan also.
Got chance to talk with him and William in Louden last year and reminisce about those days when others from the street's names were brought up ALL staunch Gers fans.
Had through the years told my son stories about Andy qand his brothers and was glad when he mentioned them in exactly the way I had,and my son was proud when we both got some photos of us with Andy and William.
Can TOTALLY confirm his love of Rangers.

Well said John. Andy is a true Ranger.

I went to Cleddans, I played in the same Lifeboys// Boys Brigade team as Gray, 221st. My secondary school like yours was Kingsridge, it was probably the finest school in Scotland for producing players that turned Professional. I will know you.
I played against Kingsridge back in 74/75. They had some top players.

I also went to lochgoin and kingsridge, and was in the 221 bb. I went all the way through primary and secondary with kenny McDowall. Think we started at kings ridge when Polaris himself signed for us. Might have been on an s form, but I remember him getting his picture taken.

Exactly my comment. Tell me.
Look am pished. Drunk in delerium. One of the best in years. Only making the point being a bear is full time. Not just whrn things are going good. Hope that makes sense. I am arguing we with no chunt.
We had him in tHe Louden, never hid his love for The Rangers and I know of others that have worked with him that he is just as vocal behind the scenes

I also went to lochgoin and kingsridge, and was in the 221 bb. I went all the way through primary and secondary with kenny McDowall. Think we started at kings ridge when Polaris himself signed for us. Might have been on an s form, but I remember him getting his picture taken.
What year did you start in the 221st mate

Exactly my comment. Tell me.
Look am pished. Drunk in delerium. One of the best in years. Only making the point being a bear is full time. Not just whrn things are going good. Hope that makes sense. I am arguing we with no chunt.
So because Andy Gray didn’t see fit to mention us drawing with the likes of Peterhead on Bein we should dismiss him praising us after an emphatic Old Firm victory?

J totally agree with you I went to Cleddans as for some strange reason one side of Lillyburn went there and the other to Lochgoin.
All went to Kingsridge though and many top players came from there,Andy,Danny McGrain,were the top two and others included Alex Miller,Gregor Stevens(Andy's mate)and to a lesser extent Sandy Cadell(Partick Thistle),Brian Thom(Hearts) and a possibly a few others I have forgotten after 52 years since leaving schoolWhen Andy was at Villa his brother Duncan borrowed my Gers scarf to go to Ibrox with Andy when both managed up,I would like it back Dunc,LOL.
Also from Drumchapel and played against Andy in Primary School. I went to Broadholm. I worked in Yarrows after school and loads of guys from the hill, all bluenoses. Andy Gray has always been stanch and never hides it.

Watched the Chelsea v Southampton game this afternoon on BEin Sports. At half time Richard Keys mentioned a 2-0 win for us. Andy Gray then goes off on one for a couple of minutes talking about how we hammered them today.
Saw that he was absolutely loving it !!

Also from Drumchapel and played against Andy in Primary School. I went to Broadholm. I worked in Yarrows after school and loads of guys from the hill, all bluenoses. Andy Gray has always been stanch and never hides it.
What Secondary did you go to if in Drumchapel.

That is superb haha.
Always has positive things to say about Rangers the supporter in him come through in buckets .

No doubt the man from The Drum is still with him that's where the crossover in the media with Andy & the likes of Super & Big DJ work alongside each other it inevitably falls back on the Rangers & those players backgrounds the humour & noise ups make for good listening or viewing contrast that with the Rhabids when they interact.

We should enjoy what these type of ex players bring to the media in a wider national sense of their profiles & ours beats the Malcontent Bastards of the other mob hands down .

Doom & Gloom FC can only dream of having such a high profile line up even if it is an occasional thing by our ex players .

They certainly maximise the opportunities when presented.
Always was the mark of a good Striker ;):)

I went to Cleddans, I played in the same Lifeboys// Boys Brigade team as Gray, 221st. My secondary school like yours was Kingsridge, it was probably the finest school in Scotland for producing players that turned Professional. I will know you.
John McKenzie stayed across the road from Andy Gray
Hes older than you Johansen
He is 70 same year as my older brother and also Danny McGrain (auld suffers.lol)

Andy Gray is as staunch as you’ll get. I believe one of his biggest regrets is not coming up to Glasgow sooner in his career, but what a career he had. It was the pleasure of his life to pull on the blue jersey and score goals for the club.
That man loves this club, he’s proper. No messing with Andy, he loves this club and he hates that mob with a passion.

Also Eddie's young brother Sammy posts on here but canny remember his username. Spoke to him a couple of years ago.
Hopefully he sees aw the posts tonight. Huv ye heard fae Eddie Hayes .He worked off shore for years but no idea where he is now.

Also Eddie's young brother Sammy posts on here but canny remember his username. Spoke to him a couple of years ago.
Hopefully he sees aw the posts tonight. Huv ye heard fae Eddie Hayes .He worked off shore for years but no idea where he is now.
John McKenzie told me he lives in London now

Went to cleddans 221 from about 74 to 78 ish. Sam gray was the captain. The donaghys and barney rubble were a couple of the names I remember. Also bongo charmers ! I stayed in foswell place
Remember Sam Gray very well. Alan Bongo Chalmers is the younger brother of my mate Walter.

Back