Andy Halliday and the celtic fan on clyde

Yeah they don’t seem to have grasped that we’ve had the harder round of fixtures first, and they’ve got theirs in the next round tied in with EL fixtures.

Frank, you have been weighed; you have been measured; and you have been found wanting!

Andy just schooled this deluded fan!

See all the shite as well that we are seemingly at our best. Just because we have looked good in Europe doesn't mean we have been at our best domestically. We have been ropey as %^*& in a good few of the games and have actually scored one goal less than them.

Domestically we have still got a few extra gears to climb. But I'll put that down to our unfortunate run of injuries we can't seem to get a break from!

Reality is it's a coping mechanism for enablers like Frank to try justify their poor form.

‘Andy, Andy, Andy.’

Any grown man who addresses another man genuinely like that, either has small boy syndrome downstairs, or is yet to recover from being bullied at school.

Get well soon Frank, hope you enjoy next Saturday when Kent tears your rancid heroes apart, again.

All this pish about all the gears they have still to go up and we are maxing out playing our best football.

Its absolute bullshit !

They are terrified of their team being pounded by us again for the 3rd match in a row even though apparently they are going to control the match from start to finish, its just delusion of the highest order.
We've not hit anywhere near top gear yet. Once Aribo & Roofe are back and build up a relationship with Hagi, Kent, Alfie etc then we'll see how good we can be. They are banking on us folding again.

Reactions: LD5
All this pish about all the gears they have still to go up and we are maxing out playing our best football.

Its absolute bullshit !

They are terrified of their team being pounded by us again for the 3rd match in a row even though apparently they are going to control the match from start to finish, its just delusion of the highest order.
Funny considering we are the ones that have been absolutely hammered by injuries this season and played the harder games.

They are used to phoning in and speaking to the half wits on Clyde like shit. Anyone with a sharper wit or mind than them and they don't have an answer. Andy, who has grown up surrounded by this kind of snidey patter from them, rightly takes them to task and shows them up. Quite surprised that Clyde give Andy air time tbh.

Wee Frank the wank’s false superiority complex dismantled like an IKEA deck chair. It was like watching someone in UFC with the same 4 moves they always do just get slapped about.

Let their wee tiny minds think that cause Roofe, Itten, Morelos & Hagi have only shown a tiny bit of what they are capable of this season so far. We still have Zungu to come in as well.

The only player that’s been below par for them is odd-one Edouard.

They also scraped past two utter pub teams in Europe by the skin of their teeth the weirdo who made the call should remember that.

That’s what you call composure. Mhank tried to wind Andy up and be cheeky with him and ends up getting made a fool of.

Andy puts his points across in an articulate and reasonable manor whilst the weird mentally challenged rambles on, trips himself up and then gets annoyed with himself because he mentions the Old Firm.

Compare and contrast.

phoning in to talk Rangers with an ex Rangers player, sort of sums the mutants up doesn’t it.

Halliday is a class act by the way and it’s amusing that after the guy made a mocking comment about his intelligence Andy left him looking like a special needs case.

I disagree with Andy a bit, I'd say there are five 'tough' away fixtures in the league.

Sheep Pen, the Tony Macaroni - where the pitch is as plastic as their food, Kilmarnocks plastic recycling plant, Needle City and the other Old Firm member.

We have visited 3/5 this season, picked up a tough 5 points. Should have been 7.

They have visited 1/5, picked up a point.

Make no mistake about it, they have had a ridiculously easy start to the season. Still managed to get papped out of the Champions League before the schools went back.

The SPFL cohorts wanted to get them ahead in case COVID spike 2 kicked in early & they could use their fraudulent precedent from last season.

Let’s win this next game & we’ve stolen that from them.

Well done Andy. Frank the bitter and disturbed wee 19th Century Terrorist enabler spends days coming up with a deluded and predictable argument, only to fu*k it up when Andy starts to tie him knots and use the term old firm. Slapped down and sent back to his mothers basement.

Streett smart, loyal bear and very media savvy is our Andy, we need more like him on these type of shows

You just know there’s all sorts of voodoo artefacts hangin about that creep’s house. Bet he lies beside a picture of another old freak in a white gown.

See all the shite as well that we are seemingly at our best. Just because we have looked good in Europe doesn't mean we have been at our best domestically. We have been ropey as %^*& in a good few of the games and have actually scored one goal less than them.

Domestically we have still got a few extra gears to climb. But I'll put that down to our unfortunate run of injuries we can't seem to get a break from!

Reality is it's a coping mechanism for enablers like Frank to try justify their poor form.
A large amount of the injuries are due to hammer throwers
in the opposition

It’s all complete nonsense. Celtic have been at their best. They’ve no went out and said ‘we’ll play at 50% today guys’. They’ve played their best and they’re best this season hasn’t been very good.

We’re playing some of our best football. Doesn’t mean there’s not more to come.

Imagine calling in with a wee hardon to try and get a rise out of Halliday. I mean, what a sad existence.

The bitterness was ripping out him!
To be fair, I was impressed with his stats on the Gers! Knew more about us than his own team!

Frank’s an utter tadger but why is Halliday still in the media spotlight? He’s 28 and now at Hearts, surely he should be focusing on that rather than constantly talking about Rangers. Don’t think it’s very wise putting himself in a situation where he needs to field queries from cretins like this lady's front bottom.

His Rangers supporting mates (if they actually exist) are probably fed up listening to him

are you worried?
Are you worried?
Are you worried?

eventually, just to shut the old nonce up ‘yes Frank, we are worried’

Just sounded like a typical Tim. No original thought in his head, obsessed in his hatred of Rangers that he’s just trying to get a rise. Pathetic behaviour.

Frank’s an utter tadger but why is Halliday still in the media spotlight? He’s 28 and now at Hearts, surely he should be focusing on that rather than constantly talking about Rangers. Don’t think it’s very wise putting himself in a situation where he needs to field queries from cretins like this lady's front bottom.
Why should he not? He did say, ‘everybody knows what I am’ during the program.
And everybody does know he’s a Bear.
And Hearts new before they signed him.
Club loyalty is well gone now.

Can just tell Frank is a tramp in his fifties. The 90s still kill him too this day.

Well done Andy.

I have no qualms at all about Andy going on the media. He is an intelligent guy and god knows how long he has got left as a pro. Hes right to add as many strings to his bow while he can as one bad injury could ruin everything for him football wise. Hes too bright to let any dim tim take the piss with us and would never do the dirty and turn on us like some ex or wannabe Rangers have. He was born one of us and will be loyal through and through i reckon.

485.jpg

Trying like fvk to sound intelligent but we all know hes sitting there in his pish stained trackies absolutely beelin that Andy stayed calm and got his point across.

Owned.

The only down side for me was Andy talking himself down at the start by saying hat‘s my Govan education for you. I understand it was just for a laugh but he shouldn’t play up to these bastards. He’s far more intelligent than that snide bastard Frank will ever be. Frank exposed himself for the bitter wank that he is.

Back