Andy Halliday and the celtic fan on clyde

I'll have Andy as my #1 alumni spokesperson. Boyd has impressed and gets my #2 spot over Super. The rest seem to placate them in some way which makes me nauseous.

Ah Frank. The mentally challenged who tries to sound educated then spouts his shite and sounds 3 years old. Well done AH in shutting the prick up. No doubt be back on again soon claiming irish catholic racism. Yes we have heard you before you old sad bigot.

If they think that we have played the best we can then they will be in for a shock. In my opinion we have played reasonably well without really getting out of 2nd gear also while missing some of our best players for the majority of the season so far

Frank woould have been raging on two fronts there. Firstly that Andy flat out told him that he wasnt going to rise to his bait and then going on to firmly clamp him with the point about the away games

Poor Frank mustve chucked his phone off thr wall when he hung up

Frank we know you have a login here for sure.

Your bitterness and obsession consumes you and you show up for the clown that you are.

Telling Andy to use 2 syllable words then getting your point battered down by him must devastate you.

I hope we ruin your team on the 17th

"I never say Old Firm, honestly I don't, Rangers died, I never ever ever say it....promise I don't"

Just an absolute snide! Insulting his intelligence and trying to state we should be concerned if they play better! We’ve not got out of 2nd gear this season, we’ve been clinical in games, but that lot need a hammering! We’re certainly not scared of them!

Not playing well and getting results is a good sign, if it happens from time to time, not all the time. When it happens all the time it's then only a matter of time until it brings them down.

Imagine phoning up a radio station to make a point that....well.....what was the point?

Strange people that really should be pitied.

It’s all complete nonsense. Celtic have been at their best. They’ve no went out and said ‘we’ll play at 50% today guys’. They’ve played their best and they’re best this season hasn’t been very good.

We’re playing some of our best football. Doesn’t mean there’s not more to come.

Imagine calling in with a wee hardon to try and get a rise out of Halliday. I mean, what a sad existence.
We've also been playing decent football without many 1st picks. Not only 1st picks key players at that. Motherwell last week being an example.

Just sounded like a typical Tim. No original thought in his head, obsessed in his hatred of Rangers that he’s just trying to get a rise. Pathetic behaviour.
Owned.

The only down side for me was Andy talking himself down at the start by saying hat‘s my Govan education for you. I understand it was just for a laugh but he shouldn’t play up to these bastards. He’s far more intelligent than that snide bastard Frank will ever be. Frank exposed himself for the bitter wank that he is.

Self deprecation isn’t a bad thing, and he represented Govan a lot better than that warped wee fanny represented Dublin.

Owned.

The only down side for me was Andy talking himself down at the start by saying hat‘s my Govan education for you. I understand it was just for a laugh but he shouldn’t play up to these bastards. He’s far more intelligent than that snide bastard Frank will ever be. Frank exposed himself for the bitter wank that he is.
Part of the trap he laid for the ‘franks’ of the city. Played it perfectly in my opinion.

Does Gordon Ashley ever phone Clyde? In my mind that’s how he sounds. Just like Frank. An utter c@nt

I’ll try and keep my comments about ‘Frank the Wank’ as measured as possible;

.........a filthy, snidey, pox ridden tramp who fits the generic mould of a 19th Century Terrorist bastard, who has been interfered with by his parents, relations and the local priest.
You did well to keep a lid on it Bear :) Scary thing is, that really is a fair and balanced description of the bold Frank and his like :)

You did well to keep a lid on it Bear :) Scary thing is, that really is a fair and balanced description of the bold Frank and his like :)

Im sure there are many scum who would say ‘we are all Frank’.

We’ll surely have other low lives trying to noise Andy up in the weeks ahead, but Round 1 was a clear headshot.

Ah bastard I was in the car when the caller came on and turned it off. Wish I kept listening. Well done Andy.

For me the great thing about it was the fact that Andy actually got him to prove himself wrong.

Andy didn't come out with the facts but, rather, asked deluded Frank the question and allowed him to demonstrate himself that he was talking p1sh.

So Frank what do you consider the toughest away games in a season?
Have you played any of those games yet?
Hibs? No that was at home Frank.

Off you pop now Frank.

For me the great thing about it was the fact that Andy actually got him to prove himself wrong.

Andy didn't come out with the facts but, rather, asked deluded Frank the question and allowed him to demonstrate himself that he was talking p1sh.

So Frank what do you consider the toughest away games in a season?
Have you played any of those games yet?
Hibs? No that was at home Frank.

Off you pop now Frank.

I loved the wee comment along the lines of ‘I know what you’re trying to get me to say but you won’t’. Streetwise as fook.

Frank was trying so hard to act like he was in control, articulate and putting his point across well. Fell apart completely. Andy should have said do you think rangers are firing on all cylinders? We have roofe/katic/Aribo out injured, Morelos isn’t playing in full Confidence right now. There’s more to come. Frank will have thrown another dart into his rangers crest on his bedroom wall

some supporter Frank is if he thinks his club have only played 2 home games this season. They've played 5 homes games out of 9.
Strange C**t!

Would have been 6 out of 10 if sheep game wasn't called off never know why Gordon Duncan for example points that out to them.

Was great from Andy that's how you clamp someone who is looking for a reaction and then shoot them down with facts.

This aren't "playing at best" is a load of shite

You do realise it's possible for players to hit a ceiling..regress or whatever.

They have a lot of tough fixtures still to come as well

Back