Andy Halliday and the celtic fan on clyde

Good point well made Andy. And as a bonus the rabid Tim on to discuss his favourite subject got cut off before he could reply or make his second point (no doubt about us too)

Pathetic on so many levels ,

Frank I know you will be snooping this thread as you sit and read how scared we are before you have your sugar puffs tonight , so I have this simple message :

Dear Frank ,

GIRFUY

regards
BBBear

Should have been cut off for insulting the man. Outrageous behaviour. Can't wait until that lot are back in their box.

I stopped listening years ago. I do remember a couple of incidents tho, a Rangers fan called in and called Neil Lennon a "crackpot" - he was instantly cut off. Someone called in and called Dave King "despicable" and yet was allowed to ramble on for however many minutes. Funny that.

Last edited:
Heard Clyde in car tonight - had no idea Halliday was on it! Level or 20 up from knob Guidi

I hope Andy is on there gloating on the 17th.

You can just tell that crusty auld wank was chucking his phone about the living room when Andy pulled his pants down and they cut him off making him sound like a fool.

Frank, if you're reading this, and I've no doubt you will be; get it right up ye ya cnut.

Well done Andy son, u fucking nailed that T*rrier bastard good n proper.

Halliday talks very well, stays calm and composed and uses his knowledge to great effect to shut up the common smart arse uneducated Tim on national radio.

As for you Frank, you were well n truly owned and made a rip roaring c*nt of live on air. Back under your stone you mutant.

All this pish about all the gears they have still to go up and we are maxing out playing our best football.

Its absolute bullshit !

They are terrified of their team being pounded by us again for the 3rd match in a row even though apparently they are going to control the match from start to finish, its just delusion of the highest order.

I disagree with Andy a bit, I'd say there are five 'tough' away fixtures in the league.

Sheep Pen, the Tony Macaroni - where the pitch is as plastic as their food, Kilmarnocks plastic recycling plant, Needle City and the other Old Firm member.

We have visited 3/5 this season, picked up a tough 5 points. Should have been 7.

They have visited 1/5, picked up a point.

Make no mistake about it, they have had a ridiculously easy start to the season. Still managed to get papped out of the Champions League before the schools went back.

Back