Andy Halliday Free Kick

E10H

:cool:

giphy.gif

" ele me ensinou tudo o que sei "

tenor.gif

I'm surprised he doesn't take more. Him and Thumbheid used to have competitions at Livi youths in taking them. Both hit a high standard of free kick from various positions.

Reminded me a bit of the one he scored against Dundee when we played them in the cup under Warburton and beat them 4-0.

I had a great view of it up the back of the stand behind that goal. Just knew it was in when I seen him stepping up to hit it.

I was baffled when Gerrard took him off I’d or taken jack off before him or Grezda.

Agree, was surprised when Halliday was subbed. Although almost all his game time under SG has been at left back so perhaps the management don't rate Andy in midfield.

As an aside I know if is early days but Grezda looks honking, really poor. After the write up's both his National and ex club managers gave him I could not wait to see him play but he is a massive disappointment. To date I have seen nothing to get excited about.

Before his foot struck the ball I knew he was scoring it, I just had a feeling

I’m surprised he was given it, great to see he took it so well. He shows more dig than anybody on the park, he has improved under Gerrard, his attitude is spot on. I took a lot of stick for saying he’d been kept as he’s a Rangers man and can help new players understand at the start of the season yet here we are acknowledging his contribution, I’d imagine his contribution behind the scenes is far greater!

As an aside I know if is early days but Grezda looks honking, really poor. After the write up's both his National and ex club managers gave him I could not wait to see him play but he is a massive disappointment. To date I have seen nothing to get excited about.

Nothing like giving a lad a chance to settle and get sharpness back after a serious injury, some of the heroes of the past would have been written off much the same way. Hateley would have been out the door after 6 months had FF been around and had their way back then. He's looked good in flashes and is only going to improve.

Nothing like giving a lad a chance to settle and get sharpness back after a serious injury, some of the heroes of the past would have been written off much the same way. Hateley would have been out the door after 6 months had FF been around and had their way back then. He's looked good in flashes and is only going to improve.

Let's hope so you are correct. I am aware he did not have pre-season and getting back to full fitness was taking time but, even allowing for that, I was expecting more from him. I have seen nothing that even remotely gets me excited about him - maybe I'm just a hard bassa to please.

It is all a matter of opinions and I sincerely hope he has me eating my words and becomes a star in the blue of Rangers.

Back