Andy Halliday Gerrard story

Liviger1984

Seen a clip on Twitter saying one day after training they were all sitting in the canteen and Gerrard comes storming in raging. Storms back out looking for the player liaison officer. Apparently when he came back in from training there was a fan sitting in his chair in his office.

What one of you was it :))

Last edited:
Seen a clip on Twitter saying one day after training they were all sitting in the canteen and Gerrard comes storming in raging. Storms back out looking for the player liaison officer. Apparently when he came back in from training there was a fan sitting in his chair in his office.

What one if you was it :))

Loved Andy Halliday as a player and don’t mind him on SSB but by God I hate his involvement in that awful podcast.

Mate, mate, oh mate, mate, mate. Shut the %^*& up with the mate stuff. His stories are always a good bit less entertaining than he seems to believe.

If I had made it past security, got through a load of doors in doing so and managed to get into the managers office, I would have rounded it off by shiting myself as soon as SG clocked me in his chair.

All the blood and bluster would have drained out my arse.

If I had made it past security, got through a load of doors in doing so and managed to get into the managers office, I would have rounded it off by shiting myself as soon as SG clocked me in his chair.

All the blood and bluster would have drained out my arse.
Shitebag.

It wasn't actually that bad.

Loved Andy Halliday as a player and don’t mind him on SSB but by God I hate his involvement in that awful podcast.

Mate, mate, oh mate, mate, mate. Shut the %^*& up with the mate stuff. His stories are always a good bit less entertaining than he seems to believe.
Mate! Aswerrtaegod mate! Huv yous heard this one? Aw mate! Waitiyeeshearthiswun....

Back