Andy Halliday Gerrard story

Seen a clip on Twitter saying one day after training they were all sitting in the canteen and Gerrard comes storming in raging. Storms back out looking for the player liaison officer. Apparently when he came back in from training there was a fan sitting in his chair in his office.

What one of you was it :))

Andy Halliday seems a bit of a big mouth...

Kylegib, our esteemed leader deleted his accout.

Because he was a massive vagina.
Love the fact I got a ban for the way I was speaking to him at literally the same time you were saying more or less the exact same as me :))

You were bang on though.

Love the fact I got a ban for the way I was speaking to him at literally the same time you were saying more or less the exact same as me :))

You were bang on though.

The boy was a weapons-grade banger, i wonder who banned you??

Best-Wedding-Favours-Bonbonniere-Ideas-Fans.jpg

Oh you mean the other type of fan….

Kyle something wasn’t it? I tried to tag him so reckon he might have deleted his account and made the move over to a Liverpool forum :)) (nearly said a Villa forum but he won’t get much backing there either).
Seems he’s now decided to bore folk on every other Rangers forum :D

Loved Andy Halliday as a player and don’t mind him on SSB but by God I hate his involvement in that awful podcast.

Mate, mate, oh mate, mate, mate. Shut the %^*& up with the mate stuff. His stories are always a good bit less entertaining than he seems to believe.

It’s entertainment for dullards.

Loved Andy Halliday as a player and don’t mind him on SSB but by God I hate his involvement in that awful podcast.

Mate, mate, oh mate, mate, mate. Shut the %^*& up with the mate stuff. His stories are always a good bit less entertaining than he seems to believe.
Always feels like he’s desperate for their approval

Slight exaggeration on the story. The person in his office was a member of the press who although they shouldn’t have been there explains why they were able to get into the premises initially

Slight exaggeration on the story. The person in his office was a member of the press who although they shouldn’t have been there explains why they were able to get into the premises initially
Halliday embellishing a story for his Yahoo pals?

I'm trying really hard to act surprised here.

Christ. My YouTube just recommended me another one of their videos and the spotty one is saying Fat Ange will be the next Liverpool manager and Si Ferry says he's currently the best manager in the UK.

People on here pay money to go listen to these chimps.

He’s brutal on SSB

Licks the hole clean off them.

A like Andy Halliday, always been spot on with me and ma wee boy whenever we've met him. A real fan who went to games and lived the dream, tried his best and he was the right level we needed when we signed him just never had the ability to step up a level. Some fans love bashing explayers.

Halliday is mostly the only reason I watch it from time to time.

Preferred when they stuck to 1 on 1 interviews with ex players and hearing all the stories, always love hearing the inner going-ons we wouldn't usually get to hear about, minus the mentally challenged ones,

Reminds me of when I was doing a bit of maintenance work in Ibrox around the time of the 2014 Commonwealth games.

Place was a disgrace with the spica running it, every door unlocked around the marble staircase minus the trophy room.

Didn’t dare try the managers office though.

Can't fault Andy's loyalty when he played for us, but now I just find him a bore.
The sort of guy who everyone in the bar tries not to make eye contact with.

Back