Andy Halliday - Thank you and goodbye

Lived the dream thousands of us had

Would love to have saw him get 55 with us but I’m sure he will be in the stands when we do get it

Best of luck to him really should have scored the Winner in the cup final had we managed the game properly a strike worthy of winning any final

Many better players have walked through and will walk through our doors. But Andy Halliday is as much of a Ranger as any of them, silverware or no silverware.

Sad that he, Wes and others won't get to say goodbye to 50,000 of us on the pitch, but I hope they're welcomed back when the time is right in the future. Good luck to all of them who are on the move today.

Out of all our 1st team squad the one that we all know is a cert to check in here Is Andy H..

All the best for the future Andy and thank you for your never ending 100% effort, good luck wherever you end up.

He's a good lad is Andy. Shame he didn't get to say goodbye properly. Hope he finds a club down south at a decent level.

Best of luck to him. He lived all our dreams.

Whatever else he does in his career, or his life, he can always say he played for Rangers.

Look forward to welcoming him back to the stands with the troops. Lack of effort and heart is something you could never accuse of Halliday. Go smash it wherever you go

Loved the guy but it's probably the right choice on the football side of things. Hopefully he scores a goal v the bheasts for a lesser team that helps us to the title cause he deserves to play his part.

Always gave his best. Unfortunately for him we need a higher level to be successful.

He lived the dream, good on him.

Best wishes for the future AH.

Thanks Andy, scored some screamers and knew what it was all about. The fact he convinced Gerrard he was a first team player after not kicking his arse in Azerbaijan tells you everything you need to know about his love and commitment for Rangers.
Get the %^*& back down South Andy, there's nothing up here for you mate. Hope you get a good deal! Perhaps bury the hatchet with Joey and join him and Clint Hill :rolleyes:

All the best Andy I’m gutted for him he never left with silverware, he can go with his head held high not many people bounce back from the humiliation of Hampden and that lot chanting your name but our Andy did and then some that’s the measure of the man and it speaks volumes about him, lived the dream and no doubt we will see him back at Ibrox in the future.

No Surrender.

Best of luck Andy.

Deserved to win the Scottish Cup with that goal in 2016.

I hope he finds a club where he can shine.

He lived the dream and most of us could only ever imagine how that feels, he did it he played for his boyhood heroes. The goal he scored against Hibs on his debut will forever live in my memory. Just loved how he stood with his arms outstretched after it. Good Luck Andy wish you every success going forward. One of our own.

A great human being.. sadly wasnt to be, i dont think he was the kind of player to take us forward... but he took some amount of stick, not only from poets, but sadly our own and it must have hurt the lad and his family to see fellow bears turn on one of there own.... GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.. I THINK HE could do a job for a dundee or hearts in the chsmpionship...

Back