Andy Halliday

He's fairly doing the rounds these days, off the ball yesterday, sportscene today. Hearts this week.

Michael Stewart grilling him on how that’s a red card for Porteous. How the fucks it not? How is smashing someone with your elbow, off the ball, no where near play, not a red?

It’s just all very predictably boring now. Scottish football is in the gutter and full of Rangers hating pricks like Stewart. If it was Morelos doing that to Porteous we all know what the narrative would be.

Riddled with mentally challengeds at every level

Has he got a club yet? Strange he hasn’t got a decent club as he’s a more than capable player

Reactions: dmg
They did merit their point though in my opinion.Never parked the bus and always closing us down.They asked questions of us and we never had answers for the best part.

On sportscene
Thinks Hibs deserve a point Jesus Christ

Don't disagree with him. Hibs played well, stuck to their plan, played decent counter attacking football, riled us up and made us drop two points.

I would say they deserve their point. It all comes down to our own failings but at least it was a decent contest and not 10 men sitting in their half trying to bore a point out of us.

I realise this is FF though and pragmatism is not likely to catch on!

Don't disagree with him. Hibs played well, stuck to their plan, played decent counter attacking football, riled us up and made us drop two points.

I would say they deserve their point. It all comes down to our own failings but at least it was a decent contest and not 10 men sitting in their half trying to bore a point out of us.

I realise this is FF though and pragmatism is not likely to catch on!

To be fair dundee Utd didn’t sit in last week either and st Johnstone had a go before BB’s free kick

You can see Davidson, Mellon and Ross have worked outside of the Scottish league and mindset

Hibs asked questions of us. First time a team has this season and we had no answer. Dust ourselves down, hope the players and manager learn something and move on.

It doesnt seem an outrageous statement to me. I thought Hibs dragged us all over the place at times, and wasnt surprised when they scored, so can see why some might say they deserved a point.

I disagree with Halliday. We deserved to win the game on the balance of play but us missing at least three Guilt edged chances coupled with some terrible officiating meant we never. Hibs absolutely never deserved anything from that game on their own merits.

I disagree with Halliday. We deserved to win the game on the balance of play but us missing at least three Guilt edged chances coupled with some terrible officiating meant we never. Hibs absolutely never deserved anything from that game on their own merits.

Agree.

They scored the same amount of goals as us ?

Yes, but not the same amount of legitimate goals.

I despair sometimes. How the finished with 11 men today I do not know.

I thought he did quite well on Sportscene. At least he said the Spoonburner should have walked. I like the way Thompson shut Stewart up and moved on.
Hibs were a nuissance and at least earned their point though the officials were a contributory factor.

I disagree with Halliday. We deserved to win the game on the balance of play but us missing at least three gilt edged chances coupled with some terrible officiating meant we never. Hibs absolutely never deserved anything from that game on their own merits.
fixed that for you mate

(Innocently)

On sportscene
Thinks Hibs deserve a point Jesus Christ

Did they not??? We weren't good enough in front of goal, they were the most 'dangerous' team we've faced this season and going by things a draw was a fair outcome outside our dominating possession.

Get the tinted spectacles off, he's calked it right

Back