Andy Halliday

Try and move on eh, judge him on his most recent performance.

Ah so it’s okay for that poster to selectively pick a game in which he performed in but not okay for me to pick some in which he was woeful in because it doesn’t suit ?

I made a post in reply to a poster saying Pedro was a disgrace for putting him out on loan. My point was perfectly valid

Ah so it’s okay for that poster to selectively pick a game in which he performed in but not okay for me to pick some in which he was woeful in because it doesn’t suit ?

I made a post in reply to a poster saying Pedro was a disgrace for putting him out on loan. My point was perfectly valid
Why would you want to pick out a game from the past that Halliday didn't perform well in anyway?

No, like last year when the bheasts sang his name numerous times in numerous games
Last year, now let me see, numerous times?
Beat them twice at Ibrox , he played once, no chanting whatsoever from the filth.
At the scum dome, again played once ,they did indeed sing his name that time.
Where’s the numerous games that your gibbering about?

Morelos had his name chanted as well, do you not like him either?

Last edited:
Why would you want to pick out a game from the past that Halliday didn't perform well in anyway?

Erm to make my point that he should never be considered for being first choice left back as it’s easy to airbrush the poor games he had playing there.

He’s a likeable guy but just because he’s a bear and played well against part timers tonight doesn’t mean he should be our first choice left back.

Why are you so upset?

Last year, now let me see, numerous times?
Beat them twice at Ibrox , he played once, no chanting whatsoever from the filth.
At the scum dome, again played once ,they did indeed sing his name that time.
Where’s the numerous games that your gibberish about?

Morelos had his name chanted as well, do you not like him either?

Last year, 2018. Prior to Gerrard arriving maybe I imagined the bheasts chanting his name at the piggery when they hammered us. Then again at Hampden when he was subbed before half time ...

Anyone giving him crap about the opposition. He looked every inch the best player on the park, him and Docherty give them their due ffs

He is a bear and I love him
Can he he play champions lge football, No.
Great guy to have around

Can we play in the Champions league this season? No!!

He is thriving under Gerrard and I without any doubt believe his attitude and desire for the club he has supported since a boy is a major asset both on and off the park whether he plays or not.

He is a key member whilst we integrate the new guys into the club and when called upon rarely let's us down.

Ability is limited yes but by %^*& he makes up for it with commitment and willingness to win.

No, like last year when the bheasts sang his name numerous times in numerous games

The timess they sang his name he never played particularly bad & was no where near our weak link. It’s obvious why he’s a target for them & since when would their actions be a marker for who should & shouldn’t be a starter?! He’s an excellant squad player who has been standouts out of position. A lot of first team players would struggle to do that.
The desperation to keep Halliday a whipping boy is quite sinister. Who needs enemies!

Last edited:
Well done mate, Andy set the tone for that game against the filth and totally gets it what playing for the famous means, we need players with that passion and whether he is in the first team or not he will never let us down
Remember as well that he came into that game having had to go through a horrible humiliation at Hampden and at Parkhead.

He showed amazing character to come back from that.

Remember as well that he came into that game having had to go through a horrible humiliation at Hampden and at Parkhead.

He showed amazing character to come back from that.

There was no humiliation at Hampden, he was getting tore a new one and having an absolute nightmare so he got taken off and replaced.

What then happened was he caused a massive stink in the dug-out on national television and the dressing room which was massively detrimental to the team and ultimately cost our Club Captain and another senior player Kenny Miller their careers at the club, not to mention the Joey Barton fiasco also that he played another leading role in .......whilst Mister Rangers cuts about as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Every major bit of drama at out club in recent years he's been right in the middle of and has came out totally unscathed.

Last edited:
Too bad some fans cant give Halliday the same fresh start that Gerrard did when he arrived. Halliday has been playing well and hasn't looked out place once since Gerrard has been our manager, he has earned his place in the squad.

Back