Andy Jacobs

Looks like you when you order Howard from the Halifax advert but place your order via Wish.

andy-jacobs-cf37e649-1d39-4b0c-8573-08896ca8221-resize-750.jpeg

He’s a miserable old dick! If it’s not English or EPL, he has nothing decent to say. Should be replace permanently with someone that actual knows football.

The show is better when he’s not on.

What a miserable old prick he is. A reporter in Seville has just been with Bears singing the Lundstram song. Back to the studio and that old tit going on about how he has seen him play and he certainly isn’t the best on Earth. Few minutes later makes a snide comments about him winning the Balon D’or:rolleyes:

He's always been an utter prick him.

I can't stand those 2, stuck in the 70's with their take on 'comedy'

What a miserable old prick he is. A reporter in Seville has just been with Bears singing the Lundstram song. Back to the studio and that old tit going on about how he has seen him play and he certainly isn’t the best on Earth. Few minutes later makes a snide comments about him winning the Balon D’or:rolleyes:
He's a very good example of your typical, arrogant EPL supporter.

Ask the bawbag what he would use to rhyme with worth ?

Could be getting him mixed up as not listened to t/s in a long time but is he the guy thats paid just to laugh all the time, no matter how good or bad the other guys patter is ?

he's generally just a miserable guy. He's the same about his own team (Chelsea). I don't think we need to be overly sensitive about this.
I don’t think it’s a sensitivity issue like it could be in other instances.
Suggesting though, that we actually believe John Lundstram is the best on Earth,
is so nauseatingly stupid.
Of course there will be a few, post number two, for example.

We all know John Lundstram.
But who the fukk is Andy Jacobs?
Honestly never heard of him before this. Obviously a fud

I listened to TalkSPORT all day today, and as soon as I heard that old misery guts bastard talking about wanting Liverpool to get beat, after Paul Hawksbee bigged up Rangers, I just turned it off.

The whole show was excellent, from breakfast and even Jim white was good as it was all about the bears and then this old fud just darkens the whole mood with his boring I hate everyone but English football routine.

%^*& him, the old fud.

I listened to TalkSPORT all day today, and as soon as I heard that old misery guts bastard talking about wanting Liverpool to get beat, after Paul Hawksbee bigged up Rangers, I just turned it off.

The whole show was excellent, from breakfast and even Jim white was good as it was all about the bears and then this old fud just darkens the whole mood with his boring I hate everyone but English football routine.

%^*& him, the old fud.

He, along with many others made switch off from the whole channel

Hawksbee put him right saying it’s poetic license - like when Torquay sang about being the greatest club in the world. I don’t think Jacobs would be happy even if Chelsea had won’t be FA cup last week.

Wouldn't know if id describe him as a Bigot or a Wee Bitch.
Anyway GTF.

Andy Jacobs is a wankstain who thinks the whole sporting world revolves around Chelsea and fucking shitty boring Cricket!!!

Talksport as a whole is fucking awful these days.

I used to listen to TS at work but those hours when he was on were the worst. All he did was talk about f8cking cricket and do "humour" that wasn't at all funny.

I have no idea who Andy Jacobs is, but I know who and what John Lundstram is!

Back