Andy King on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could actually see this happening

We're only a suspension and an injury away from the midfield looking stretched across a lot of games, so if he knows he's going to be part of a rotation it could happen

Hi all,

First time poster but I thought I’d share some news.

A good friend of mine is best mates with Andy King and it’s a done deal to Rangers on loan, he’s in Manchester having a medical now.

He hasn’t been named in Leicester’s squad and wants to play football. He was supposed to go to Hibs but apparently we wanted him.

Good addition to the squad!

Seb
Strange one really but as said by a few other posters it’s too boring and random to be made up.

No seen him play for a while but when I did see him play he always looked a good player who could easily control games in Scotland

Despite the hype of being like a “new” player, I still remain unconvinced that Docherty will make it with us, in which case I could see King (or ANO) replacing him in the squad.

I hope he proves me wrong but have my doubts.

Wouldn't we better playing Dorrans instead of bringing a loan player in to a position we are well covered in?

Can't see this one happening to be fair though a touch random.

Except Dorrans is never fit enough to play.

If this is true, would expect holt and Dorrans to go and King coming in as cover.

Hi all,

First time poster but I thought I’d share some news.

A good friend of mine is best mates with Andy King and it’s a done deal to Rangers on loan, he’s in Manchester having a medical now.

He hasn’t been named in Leicester’s squad and wants to play football. He was supposed to go to Hibs but apparently we wanted him.

Good addition to the squad!

Seb
I smell shite!!

If this is true would suggest to me that Dorrans and Holt have been moved on.

Aribo, Davis, Jack, Kamara, Docherty and King makes six and the manager wants two for every position. Assuming he sees Arfield purely as the off-striker position.

People actually buying this? Seriously? Being "too random to be made up" isn't reasonable grounds to believe unsubstantiated, new information.

If I walk up to you in Tesco and assure you that we're long-lost brothers, separated at birth, the randomness of that proclamation isn't reason to accept it as de novo, objective truth!

Jeeeze.

If this is true would suggest to me that Dorrans and Holt have been moved on.

Aribo, Davis, Jack, Kamara, Docherty and King makes six and the manager wants two for every position. Assuming he sees Arfield purely as the off-striker position.
From what he said last week when he said Barker and Jones like 1 on 1s, Ojo is pure power and Arfield is good with his movement I would be led to believe he is staying in that part of the pitch.

Edit - those were last year's squads...
That's season 18/19. He's in this year's squad, albeit several places down the pecking order of their midfielders so i'd imagine he would be available anyway.

Key man in their promotion season not sure he’s played a lot since.

Gerrard said at today’s presser he’s happy with the squad

BUT then went on to say we have 5 midfielders and he’s debating whether to add a 6th as he wants two for each position
Haven't seen the press conference but if he said that then there might be some truth in this. Would also suggest Arfield is considered one of the inside forward options now only.

SG at 9:25 on the EL presser

"I'm debating whether we need one more (midfielder) as we like to have two for every position. We're happy at the moment, but that could change".

Talks of having 5 good options.

Haven't seen the press conference but if he said that then there might be some truth in this. Would also suggest Arfield is considered one of the inside forward options now only.

I’ve just watched it he confirms he’s not looking to add any more unless we sell a player or a “ real bargain” comes up

But then went on to say we have Aribo , Jack , Davis , Docherty and Kamara fighting for 3 slots , and he may want to add 1 more

I’ve just watched it he confirms he’s not looking to add any more unless we sell a player or a “ real bargain” comes up

But then went on to say we have Aribo , Jack , Davis , Docherty and Kamara fighting for 3 slots , and he may want to add 1 more
Fair enough, and makes sense to have two for each position. Not sure that sixth person should be andy king mind you, but we'll see what happens.

Despite the hype of being like a “new” player, I still remain unconvinced that Docherty will make it with us, in which case I could see King (or ANO) replacing him in the squad.

I hope he proves me wrong but have my doubts.

I’d love it for Docherty to make it with us but I just don’t think SG rates him enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back