Andy Walker, clutching at straws.

Can't see Sky giving Walker a good appraisal when contract renewal time comes around.
He brings very little to their production, except maybe to insomniacs.

wait until he's replace by Alex Scott!

a huge improvement? although I've never seen her do co-commentary for games so unlikely

Wanker is only there because the channel is diseased and they know most of the people watching are obsessed by us anyway so it's commentary for them. People with sense either don't have Sky or mute the channel

a huge improvement? although I've never seen her do co-commentary for games so unlikely

Wanker is only there because the channel is diseased and they know most of the people watching are obsessed by us anyway so it's commentary for them. People with sense either don't have Sky or mute the channel

I don't think I've heard the lass myself mate, but there would be some mixed emotions after the thread about Le Tissier et al being replaced.

It was the guff he was coming out with when it was 3-0. egatively questioning why were weren't flinging everything at them to get more goals? Erm, try thinking about the huge game this Thursday ya idiot.
Imagine it was scumtic facing Galatasaray this Thursday, he'd have been peddling that as an excellent reason for playing within themselves.
Made it all the more sweeter when we did get more goals right enough.

It's clear that being one of eight children in his family has had an impact on him and he constantly feels the need to seek attention with his inane shite.

It was the guff he was coming out with when it was 3-0. egatively questioning why were weren't flinging everything at them to get more goals? Erm, try thinking about the huge game this Thursday ya idiot.
Imagine it was scumtic facing Galatasaray this Thursday, he'd have been peddling that as an excellent reason for playing within themselves.
Made it all the more sweeter when we did get more goals right enough.
He was right though. We only scored another 2 goals after that.

This game on Thursday could define our whole season, fail and we don't get the cash we will need to buy better in the transfer market, on the other hand it would leave us clear of Thursday/ Sunday for the attack on the three domestic competitions.

120333669_277066733255928_3019128368620988711_n.jpg

Andy Walker. He has the thought process of a papist, the dreams of a mentally challenged, and the brain of a midge.

Perfect for commenting on Scottish football on our sports media.

Back