Andy Walker on SSN

All sharp objects and lengths of rope have been removed from the Sky & BT studios and all windows above the ground floor welded shut.

‘I didn’t think we deserve to lose on the night’ says the Lurgan Bigot.
‘My players have been absolutely magnificent for me’ lol lol
The pain is palpable!!!

Utter devastation
Brilliant viewing
Bt sport just as good, father of the year is beelin and can't understand why McGregor goal was chopped off.

It's not a Scottish ref you (unt, flying arse into the keeper late and wrecklessly is generally a foul everywhere in the world. Fud.

Packie Bonner saying he feels so, so sorry for Celtc midfield/attacking players because they thoroughly deserved to go through and the defence let them down.

They scored 1 goal at home and it was a penalty ffs.
It really is incredible what they can get off with saying about that club. They were anonymous to a man tonight. Copenhagen were all over them and Celtic didn’t create anything. If we went out like that they would be relishing in a post mortem.

I actually seen this. Absolutely magnificent. Like he'd just heard of a death in the family. He had zero professionalism (nothing new there of course), just looked utterly sick and his wee pathetic voice barely above a whisper. 'Kin magic.

They are fckn dillusional as bumming and bragging they were going to win europa league, so called professional football pundits with no favourites

Watched the results coming in on SSN last night. Was lovely to see them say Walker was banging the table when Copenhagen scored :D

Many of the ex bhegger playing team hate the little twat.....dont think is own mother loves him )

Packie Bonner saying he feels so, so sorry for Celtc midfield/attacking players because they thoroughly deserved to go through and the defence let them down.

And their french superstar was gash. headed straight at the keeper and lost the ball countless times when a real defender stood him up and didn't dive in

Big Paddy was no stranger to a blunder.

Back