Andy walker ssn

I missed him stating the facts about the mentally challengeds' numerous loan signings the past few seasons.

Correct

Fraser Foster , Jayson denyar , someone from Man Utd who's name escapes me and I'm sure there's been more

Roberts from Man City who's been on loan that long he will be looking at a testimonial

And never a derogtry comment from the media about any of them

Andy wanker you say? What former septic and sheep shagger player? He ain’t gonna say a single thing positive about us
He’s a manky, wee, hate filled, jealous, scumbag, tramp of a man.
Even if they were”just” loan players, they’re here for now to make us as successful as possible THIS season.
That the wee sh1t even mentions it is a testament to his stupidity and proves my description of him to be almost an understatement.

Andy wanker you say? What former septic and sheep shagger player? He ain’t gonna say a single thing positive about us

Did he play for them? I thought he was at Murderwell, Scum and Bolton? Never knew and don’t recall him at the sheep.

No it doesn’t. It shows that we’re not willing to just spunk money without proper negotiating.

The fact we will be paying the fee for Docherty, that we’ve agreed to pay over a million for Murphy, that we’ve a deal in place for Cummings should we wish to complete and that we’ve taken on the wages (even a percentage of that’s what it is) of martin and Goss shows that there is money there.

Yes, there will be money....when the season ticket renewals come in! I suspect we only have enough money to get us to the end of the season and thats it.

Hamilton told rangers that the valued GD at £600k - we bid £200k!

Andy Walker is a prize pen1s

but lets me honest here lads, the fact that it took so long to agree a £600k fee with hamilton shows we aren't exactly flush with cash. everyone knows it. we have spoken about it on here countless times.
You will have to enlighten me.

Just said rangers did well but our new signings are just loans and we need to wait and see if rangers will have the money to buy them and make the moves permanent.

Every chance the media gets the make out we are skint

The man is a Dick

Jealousy is a terrible trait to have; they can't seem to help themselve.Could it be that the fear of our team starting to gel together and playing well scare these guys, as they know were on our way back to the top where we belong. WATP.

Some perspective would be good from Walker though

Murphy, on loan deal seemingly already agreed with the summer
Cummings, out of favour at Forest, we have option to sign in summer
Martin 32, not played for Norwich since early season, fee not likely to be significant
Goss not played for QPR all season, likely fee as per Martin

Noticed he concluded his piece by towing the mentally challenged line that Dembele would go for £20 million.

One of these days someone will dig into the archives of radio snyde from 2012 and dig out the bitter bitter bile that he openly spewed about us. It wasn’t just what he said, which was bad enough but how the wee twisted face mentally challenged said it. A sad bigoted wee man it’s a wonder someone didn’t punch his lights out back then.

The Celtic PR machine in operation at all times. If Rangers do well any hint of positivity regarding our club is nipped in the bud with a negative remark to offset any good news.

This just shows that with the desperate attempts to discredit us that they are really concerned, worried even, about our resurgence and that their league walk over days are coming to an end!;)

W.A.T.P.

The panic is beginning to set in and they are going to have to spend some of these millions that keeps getting mentioned to try and stop the Ranger's juggernaut which has just taken off and hasn't changed into top gear yet . Be Afwaid Mhankies , Be Vewwy Vewwy Afwaid !!! and GIRFUYs !

Andy Walker is a prize pen1s

but lets me honest here lads, the fact that it took so long to agree a £600k fee with hamilton shows we aren't exactly flush with cash. everyone knows it. we have spoken about it on here countless times.

Aye it shows we are not going to waste money on players and end up in a dark place again....how quick some forget?

Septic have two players on loan at the minute that they will never be able to afford one of them even being on loan for Two and a half years now which must be some kind of record for longest loan spell ever.

But lets just ignore that till the summer and the annual please Man City give us Roberts on loan again begathon

You could see all the time during the broadcast that he hhis eyes were always diverted from the camera showing that he was doing his usual lying speel about Rangers

Back