Andy Walker that was an easy penalty

Andymk07

Theres clitching at straws but this was taking the p! How often they spoke of it wanting players to cheat was how bad they were hurt

ao2

Several times when speaking of the scum he used the terms "we" and "our". Yes, we know who he supports but he should not be saying that when co-commenting.

TN8

Several times when speaking of the scum he used the terms "we" and "our". Yes, we know who he supports but he should not be saying that when co-commenting.
McCoist did similar a couple of times, they even joked about it.

I thought it was good having Ally in there today.

3-5-2

Unbelievable comment from a commentator. Wanting his team to cheat because they are getting beat.

Dry yer eyes ya wankstain

Tbf the little Tin man Walker has for the past 3-4 years constantly said "I'd have gone down" for every debatable penalty claim.

Now im not defending him in anyway here, more emphasising how he's a cheating little rat.

It was the standing joke on radio "Andy you'd have gone down there wouldnt you" and shamelessly he always said "without doubt".

Luthgibear

The main penalty of todays match was Welsh flattening Hellander with a body check at Goldstones first goal.

With this happening right in front of the ref we will never know if he would have had the bottle to award it.

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
If he’d left a trailing leg he’d have definitely got a penalty. I was shocked he didn’t but clearly thumb fancied him to find a finish. What a shame he cùnted it! Mwuhaha

And Walker has sided with divers for years, he’s always stated it’s part of the game and he supports players going to ground to look for penalties.

PalefaceRedskin

I've said it before on here but Crocker does not add anything at all to the overall 'product' of Scottish football

I have access to both sky and rtv at home, Only had access to rtv today though
I've said it before on here but Crocker does not add anything at all to the overall 'product' of Scottish football

I have access to both sky and rtv at home, Only had access to rtv today though
Indeed. Forget the bias, he’s a horrible commentator. I could watch it on Sky but I’m abroad every away day and buy it from the club. Feel like I’m helping a bit and it helps ensure I don’t increase my blood pressure. The game is stressful enough without listening to those two one-eyed cretins.

clash city rocker

He's obviously a bitter wee wank, but he's always been consistent about forwards going down. He always talks about getting contact, going down and giving the ref a decision to make.

Bluecares

Unbelievable comment from a commentator. Wanting his team to cheat because they are getting beat.

Dry yer eyes ya wankstain
Coisty done hime big time after the comment. Same as when he tried to do Morelos for the elbow challenge.
Good to see Coisty giving it back with Boyd standing up for us too.

NoOneLikesUs

Andy Walker is a banger but he’s been fairly consistent with comments like that over the years, regarding every team. He admits he was a diver

Gdawg

Disappointed thumb didn't cheat by diving!!

His comments if Alfredo would have been entirely different...

1. Terrible touch from Morelos, he's taken the ball far too wide, really should have done better

2. Lets keeper take him out... really cynical play from Morelos, he played for that and Beaton should be booking him for simulation. You can see why celtc were dissapointed with this appointment, the ref has let himself down

pelem

I remember when Walker said if a player is touched in the box he has the right to go down, or words to that effect. No he doesn’t have that right, if he doesn’t have to go down but chooses to do so, it’s cheating, pure and simple.

Listen, and listen good. Cuunts like Wanker don't give two fuuks whether it's soft or cheatin, as long as sellik get the penalty and score is all that fuukin rhat bastard and their support are concerned about.

Fair play disnae come intae it with neanderthal taigs.

alex wright

Theres clitching at straws but this was taking the p! How often they spoke of it wanting players to cheat was how bad they were hurt
Walker has always been consistent on this, he thinks a striker should use every trick in the book to gain an advantage.

Macky1986

That didnt bother me at all today as we had Ally doing the same. No point hiding it when there is 1 for each side.

Balogun1

I said at the time that it showed the mindset of the cheat. He frequently adopts this stance in games. This is nothing new.

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
Imagine his reaction if a Rangers player had done it.

Good he is hurting.
Like in December when Alfie was correctly sent off?

Funny how the boy in a Rangers shirt doesn't have the right to go down under no contact.

change consent