Andy Walker that was an easy penalty

Thumbheid could have made contact with him though, and gone down. That is what he is talking about. However, he overestimated his ability and thought he would score by jumping over him.
Think I’ll need to take another look at it

The opposite of that lanky streak of piss we had that went down at Hampden when he had a tap in

To be honest because ally was there i thought the commentary was ok today. They had a bit of banter and at least they didnt have to hide their loyalties

He also kept mentioning Morelos discipline and bringing up anything he done yet when it was Hibs against us he said he liked the way they done it.

Praising a player for not cheating, while at the same time blaming the player for not cheating. Sums them up.

Travelling back from work and had to listen to listen to the bulk of the match on BBC 5 live and the “thoughts” of nevin. The narrative he pushes about Alfie’s character being poor is incessant to the point the match is forgotten about. His biased views are then repeated by the less informed commentator who treats them as facts and without balance and we wonder why he is always treated as guilty before innocent.

I think it's fair to say that's the correct observation.

Has to be said that Griffiths doesn't look half as scary up against this calibre of Rangers team, as he used to.
I was staggered, the mutant didn't look for the contact, to be honest.

A goalie not touching a striker is a guaranteed penalty.

If you're a mentally challenged.

I think it's fair to say that's the correct observation.

Has to be said that Griffiths doesn't look half as scary up against this calibre of Rangers team, as he used to.

Neither do Forrest, Brown or McGregor.

Over rated garbage. It's not Martin, Toral, Bates, Senderos, Windass they are now up against.

Sound down on the telly is the best bet when they two pricks are doing commentary.

So now you also know that when wanker was in the sellik team he looked to cheat to get a penalty in the opposition box.

That's the measure of the scumbo cuunt.

When Hartson was asked if he would go down he said no as he didnt dive. At least they arent now trying to say there was contact and should have been a pen.

Watched on rtv

Genuinely have no idea what situation he refers to
Was confused myself there as I too watched on RTV. I believe be is referring to where Griffiths rounds McGregor then squared it, he could easily have kept his run going straight and let McGregor bring him down.

I remember when Walker said if a player is touched in the box he has the right to go down, or words to that effect. No he doesn’t have that right, if he doesn’t have to go down but chooses to do so, it’s cheating, pure and simple.

To be fair I’d want my player to take the easy penalty, it’s clever play rather than cheating.
In this day and age it is now part of the game and needs to be done to a t. Misstime it and you are a diving cheat. Time it right and you get the 'soft' penalty. I don't think he would normally go down anyway but in this case he probably thought not worth the risk to get caught diving when an open goal was beckoning.

All he meant was that the junkie could have let McGregor hit him instead of jumping over him.

Not entirely sure he was siding with them given how many time he used words like abject and embarrassing.
He was using they words as he was hurting. I'm glad I always watch the Rangers games on RTV and don't need to listen to them.

Theres clitching at straws but this was taking the p! How often they spoke of it wanting players to cheat was how bad they were hurt

Several times when speaking of the scum he used the terms "we" and "our". Yes, we know who he supports but he should not be saying that when co-commenting.

Several times when speaking of the scum he used the terms "we" and "our". Yes, we know who he supports but he should not be saying that when co-commenting.
McCoist did similar a couple of times, they even joked about it.

I thought it was good having Ally in there today.

Unbelievable comment from a commentator. Wanting his team to cheat because they are getting beat.

Dry yer eyes ya wankstain

Tbf the little Tin man Walker has for the past 3-4 years constantly said "I'd have gone down" for every debatable penalty claim.

Now im not defending him in anyway here, more emphasising how he's a cheating little rat.

It was the standing joke on radio "Andy you'd have gone down there wouldnt you" and shamelessly he always said "without doubt".

The main penalty of todays match was Welsh flattening Hellander with a body check at Goldstones first goal.

With this happening right in front of the ref we will never know if he would have had the bottle to award it.

If he’d left a trailing leg he’d have definitely got a penalty. I was shocked he didn’t but clearly thumb fancied him to find a finish. What a shame he cùnted it! Mwuhaha

And Walker has sided with divers for years, he’s always stated it’s part of the game and he supports players going to ground to look for penalties.

I've said it before on here but Crocker does not add anything at all to the overall 'product' of Scottish football

I have access to both sky and rtv at home, Only had access to rtv today though
I've said it before on here but Crocker does not add anything at all to the overall 'product' of Scottish football

I have access to both sky and rtv at home, Only had access to rtv today though
Indeed. Forget the bias, he’s a horrible commentator. I could watch it on Sky but I’m abroad every away day and buy it from the club. Feel like I’m helping a bit and it helps ensure I don’t increase my blood pressure. The game is stressful enough without listening to those two one-eyed cretins.

He's obviously a bitter wee wank, but he's always been consistent about forwards going down. He always talks about getting contact, going down and giving the ref a decision to make.

Unbelievable comment from a commentator. Wanting his team to cheat because they are getting beat.

Dry yer eyes ya wankstain
Coisty done hime big time after the comment. Same as when he tried to do Morelos for the elbow challenge.
Good to see Coisty giving it back with Boyd standing up for us too.

Andy Walker is a banger but he’s been fairly consistent with comments like that over the years, regarding every team. He admits he was a diver

Back