Andy Walker

The straight leg challenges on both Kamara and Morelos were quickly dusted over by Walker

If Morelos had commited either of them Walker would have wanted him hung

Said exactly the same thing to my mate at the game. If any Rangers player done any of they tackles it would be straight red

Both challenges for me were straight reds, especially the second one, that prick Donnelly was wanting to injure Morelos, was at it all game, diving too.

Motherwell player comes in late on Kamara and puts 6 studs on his shin. No foul. No card. Walker says nothing in it. Motherwell player slides to prod the ball away from Morelos who runs past the guy but in his stride his back foot catches the Motherwell player's raised foot. Walker says Morelos gets away with one. Motherwell player tackles Morelos but follows through with raised foot and puts 6 studs in Morelos' left shin. Walker says nothing really in it but the guy gets booked and Walker says that's all it is. So a gesture is now considered more dangerous than a deliberate attempt to injure an opponent?

It’s always the same

Tackle from a Rangers player - “lucky not to get a card”.

Tackle against a Rangers player - “just a coming together”.

You really would never get tired of punching him.

It’s when you see a horrible tackle from the opposition and his first instinct is to say “no malice in that, not intentional” the guys an absolute reprobate.

Shocking challenge, the stamp on Kamara..." there's nothing in that " wtf ! Even THEY don't like him.
Exactly what summed him up for me today. Kamara takes a late sore one with studs to top of his ankle, at pace, long after the ball has gone 'nothing in it', later Alfie does pretty much the same but skiffs over the guys ankle with no force and its 'he's very lucky to get away with that'. That's the worst I've heard him today and that is saying something.

Even my missus, who has no idea about football, can't believe how much he goes on about Morelos. It's pathetic how much of an agenda he has against him. In fact Sky in general seem to have it in for him.
My grandson who is 9 asked why the kept talking about League Cup final.

Back