Andy Walker

If thats what has happened then fair enough, but I'd actually have liked to have heard him today. He can't hide it when he's pig sick

What's the supporters liaisons handle on here?

Tag him in here

See how well received this is by the support and food for thought for the club in dealing with these dangerous, devious lying assholes in future

None of this “ladies front bottom “ he is a fffaaaaannnnnyyy everyday of the week. I love fffaaannniiieesss but not this one :rolleyes:

You'd have thought Sky would have taken action themselves without Rangers having to ban him. You can't have your 'journalists' traducing the financial state of companies on the stock exchange.

According to @David Edgar on twitter he has been banned from Ibrox due to claiming on SSN that Rangers were in a "perilous financial position" and is why he isn't on Sky's coverage today.

Good stuff Rangers.
How refreshing it was not to have that squealing nasally sleekit pr*ck on commentary with Crocker jacking each other off the moment Celtic get anywhere near our box.
I Thought McCoist, McFadden were a much better pairing personally with only that fat turd to put up with.

Back