Andy Walker

So pleased the club have taken action against this Rangers hating scumbag

His comments were utter lies re our “perilous financial position” and if he’s not prepared to apologise then the cuunt can phuck off

I hope the club keep on doing this against people who tell lies about our club

Was watching RTV today. Did they replace him with yet another mentally challenged? For about 30 yrs its been Provan, Walker & now McFadden im hearing. Shocking

That’s all the info I was told mate. The dispute is due to the ‘perilous’ comment and he won’t be back in till an agreement is reached on how to resolve it.
How do you think they do resolve it, does he need to get sent onto soccer Saturday and retract it?

Regardless its great to see rangers taking this approach.

How do you think they do resolve it, does he need to get sent onto soccer Saturday and retract it?

Regardless its great to see rangers taking this approach.
Who cares if he resolves it. He is poison and will never be welcome. I didn't even notice his fat sidekick today without wankers prompting. I'm no great fan of McFadden but he was fair in his comments, as was Petrov. Well done to Rangers on this one.

According to @David Edgar on twitter he has been banned from Ibrox due to claiming on SSN that Rangers were in a "perilous financial position" and is why he isn't on Sky's coverage today.

Good stuff Rangers.
Why have we not taken legal action against him, for spreading malicious rumours. Statements like the one made by him could cause the club problems, especially in the stockmarkets . It seems people like him, and I'll Phil, can say and claim what they want. We should be hitting these people in the pocket.

Why have we not taken legal action against him, for spreading malicious rumours. Statements like the one made by him could cause the club problems, especially in the stockmarkets . It seems people like him, and I'll Phil, can say and claim what they want. We should be hitting these people in the pocket.

I’d say ‘watch this space’ on that...

We have started taking a hard line against a few journalists lately. What is noticeable though is that we never hear about it from the club. Good to see the club doing their business in private and not through a statement

every one of their ex players seem to be as bitter as fk
whether it's hartson, sutton, provan, nicholas, walker all these so called pundits have an agenda against Rangers and it's poisonous, time they were all rooted out and banned
apart from Stan Petrov, thought he was a good and intelligent pundit today and spoke well, good guy

We're not listed on the stock market but the issue is buying clubs thinking they can low ball us if they think we are in trouble.

We might have less debt than them at the moment.

Aren’t all of our loans from investors who will turn into equity ?

They increased their Co Op loan facility, so may have MORE third party debt than us now.
They definitely do, this was noted in their latest accounts.

“Post year end we also took the opportunity to increase our existing revolving credit facility from £2m to £13m to provide a further buffer should it ever be required.

They definitely do, this was noted in their latest accounts.

“Post year end we also took the opportunity to increase our existing revolving credit facility from £2m to £13m to provide a further buffer should it ever be required.

Thanks EOD.

Obviously we don’t know how much of it they have used, but will in a few months.

It could be that Walker wasn’t just being a little rat, but was 360 degrees inaccurate too.

Justifiably banned. About time we took action against those who tell blatant lies about our club.

Well done rangers, good to see we are not standing for any more of their lies,now is the time to deal with all liars, no more turning the other cheek. No surrender w.a.t.p

Thanks EOD.

Obviously we don’t know how much of it they have used, but will in a few months.

It could be that Walker wasn’t just being a little rat, but was 360 degrees inaccurate too.
With an £11M loss by Christmas i think they will certainly be needing it at year end and that's before they pay for rebuilding their team.

Its actually quite pleasing how fucked they are right now.

Back