Andy Walker

They definitely do, this was noted in their latest accounts.

“Post year end we also took the opportunity to increase our existing revolving credit facility from £2m to £13m to provide a further buffer should it ever be required.

Makes an ex-banker like me wonder about who put up the security for the extra 11mil and what backed it up?

He does not turn up and say what he wants. It’s considered in advance.

Sky are just as culpable.

He knows nothing of our financial state and you know nothing of TV.

That’s exactly what he does. It’s an unscripted interview, with unscripted answers from guests.

They’re liable for falsehoods broadcast on their platform, but they’re not feeding Wanker the line.

We’ll get an additional million for winning the league than finishing second and we’ll have done ok from European money too. Plus our commercial income will have increased this season. Although if Andy has indeed said we are in trouble, we must be in trouble.

Although I’m sure we could get out of a precarious financial situation by selling one of a number of players who could pull in double digit millions. Right Andy ?

Nice to see Rangers take a stand against such utter nonsense.

He can have his opinions but stuff like this is just fantasy fake views to keep a negative narrative in the news cycle and should not be tolerated. Sky wont care as it generates further reactions across their platforms but as a club Rangers should no longer take any of it, at least not at Ibrox where we hold sway.

Now, who else can we ban... B-D

I hope that he was turned away at the door, with a dismissive wave.
1342582922602_1331827.png

Last edited:
He knows nothing of our financial state and you know nothing of TV.

That’s exactly what he does. It’s an unscripted interview, with unscripted answers from guests.

They’re liable for falsehoods broadcast on their platform, but they’re not feeding Wanker the line.
It you believe he’s got free reign to say what he wants and they have no advance knowledge and no culpability then crack on.

It you believe he’s got free reign to say what he wants and they have no advance knowledge and no culpability then crack on.

I work in TV. I think I’m fairly well placed to comment. Don’t let them stop your wild conspiracy though.

He is undermining us for the benefit of our rivals any Club Chairman/Manager who hears that comment could offer low ball prices for our best players if they perceive we are 'skint' and if that offer makes the press totally undervalues Rangers as Club/Business in the game. So well done Rangers!

I predict Walker will not back down and will indeed double down.

Unless of course he is threatened with legal action, then he will shit his trousers.
Should be fun.

Judge: "Do you have any witnesses to back up these very serious allegations Mr Walker?"

Wanker: "Only one M'Lord, I call on my good friend Phil McGobblegiver."

I work in TV. I think I’m fairly well placed to comment. Don’t let them stop your wild conspiracy though.
No wild conspiracy.

Picking up on your previous retort, I never once said they feed him the line. Merely they must know or at least have an idea what he is going to say.

I also note, you deleted the first part of my post where I stated he knows nothing of Rangers finances

Back