Andy Walker

What I also want to also know is why Boyd and Commons in the studio with Commons going on about being a Celtic supporter?

Disgraceful commentary. Red card was "harsh" and "Unintentional" and there was "slight contact".

Then no attempt to hide his joy when they scored the 3rd.

Surely it wouldn't be difficult to find a neutral co-commentator?

Glad I don't pay for SKY.

Said exactly the same thing when I heard those comments - especially the "unintentional".

Ex-Bluenose pundits take note, Walker, Provo, Sutton make no attempt to hide their bias, so Boyd, B and D Ferguson, McCoist, grow a fuxing pair and fight back.

Wife says as a neutral from the South of England she shouldn't be able to tell that he's a rhabid 19th Century Terrorist bastard but it's blatantly obvious he is. She reckons the like of him shouldn't be commentating on our games but I laugh at them. Not the best of results today but when the tables turn their whining will be like Beethoven's 9th symphony.

Andy, I hope you are looking in and I am sure you are. See the only good thing today is that I will wake up tomorrow a staunch protest and not a poet. Suck it up you little cûnt.

He’s the most biast commentator you will ever come across, I’ve been saying this for years, he’s a filthy bigot and can’t hide it

Commons and Boyd both thought it was dangerous and a red card. I totally agree with them.
thought walker was going to self combust when dumbele scored. Eulogised for about five minutes how great the goal was when all along it was just a hopeful punt up the park which should have been dealt with easily.

Absolute one sided commentating from him....we all know what he is, however, surely some degree of self control is in order on a public broadcaster.

"a tad harsh"- for a blatant intentional elbow on our player. Ridiculous.

Seems to be in any match of ours a mentally challenged is selected for Co comms. He isn't even professional enough to put his allegiances aside for it, it's pathetic. The sooner we get back to smashing these tramps the better.

To b honest I thought the two commentators Wer willing them on the whole game if we got a decision it wasn’t a foul or very soft. When we scored it was a lucky deflection etc but when it was them everything was of ther superiority or like the sending off never a sending off even although he smashes him on the chin wen the ball bounces 6 yards away no Wer near them.
My mate even took his shoe off n through it at the tele at one point cos the statements wer going beyond sanity.

If he really thinks that wasnt due a red card then he clearly doesnt understand the game therefore he shouldnt be any where near being in the job.

Its that simple.

Watched with a mates wife who had no interest in football and she commented on “I take it that guy talking it a Celtic fan?”

yes he is a moron that has an obvious bias to the scum, but he had no impact on the outcome of the game, he commentates and as much as we question his retoric only one way way to shut the c unt up

Might as well have had his knob out when they scored the third, in fact him and Crocker were probably tugging at each other. It was more like the old Sky sports fanzone commentary than so called professional commentary.

Andy Walker is a Filth fan and a mentally challenged who cannot disguise where his loyalties lie.
He isn't even very good at his job.
Why he has the gig at Sky is a mystery.
Maybe it has something to do with his religion, because it has fckall to do with his ability.

Fucking hell. From almost the very back of the Govan stand it was clear as daylight it was an elbow and a straight red.

Smelly wee trampy poety bastard.

yes he is a moron that has an obvious bias to the scum, but he had no impact on the outcome of the game, he commentates and as much as we question his retoric only one way way to shut the c unt up
Yes that is correct but should we have to listen to such bias towards one team when there’s 2 on the park.

Back