Andy Walker

I didn’t realise it was being sung the way it was and clearly heard on TV. Yet we are paranoid when we talk of agendas, it’s been normalised by others for Rangers to be treated differently. Decisions go against us and it’s not highlighted as it’s us. They go for us and it’s poured over for weeks irrespective if it’s the correct decision. It’s now the same off the field with the above. Playful Celtic fans singing to Boyd and sinister Rangers fans singing to Clarke yet both are sectarian signing!

The main difference between the two incidents was that Clarke had a song sung at him whilst Boyd who also had a similar song sung at him was also subjected to an assault fuelled by sectarian hatred.

The main difference is Boyd had to stand there and endure it whereas Clarke chose to stand there.

Walker is a typical mentally challenged in the mhedia, we have seen this agenda for too long now

Sky sports have been emailed for there opinion on Walkers comments on both incidents, I haven’t called him bias, slagged him off, mentioned any teams or put anything untoward in my message.

All I’ve done is sent the video and asked them to clarify Walkers opinion on sectarian chants in Scottish football

Sky sports have been emailed for there opinion on Walkers comments on both incidents, I haven’t called him bias, slagged him off, mentioned any teams or put anything untoward in my message.

All I’ve done is sent the video and asked them to clarify Walkers opinion on sectarian chants in Scottish football

How did you manage to send it mate ? I can’t seem to get it to save

Sat in a cafe this morning before starting my shift. Two elderly guys, 60+ sitting discussing the sectarian abuse suffered by Clarke, "that mob are out of control" says one. I start smiling..."do you find it funny son (I'm 56) .
Naw says I, I find it sad mate and you're a hypocrite".
So I show him the Walker video......"that's been doctored, you can do anything wae they phones".

That's what we're up against.

He should be sacked for this. If this topic is now so disgusting and needing dealt with (going by the reaction to Clarke), then for Walker to make a joke live on television about a player "loving" being subjected to the same Sectarianism that was so vile against Clarke, then I'm sorry those double standards cannot be tolerated.

Can anyone please make this saveable without having to go onto Facebook ?

I’m wanting to forward it on to as many people as I can .

Someone somewhere must be able to put this onto a YouTube clip that we can send to all and sundry

Fo
for me, only Aiden Mgeady and John McGinn match his ability to simply look like one, ie one you could point out in the street without even asking which school they went to!

Last edited:
He won't get sacked but the least we can ask for is that he doesn't cover Rangers games anymore.
The video demonstrates exactly why Rangers fans complain to Sky about his double standards and bias views when incidents occur in the match. He's so one-sided he either doesn't realise it or he simply couldn't give a flying %^*& what Rangers fans think.
Either way, he should never again cover Rangers games.
Rangers fans should not have to listen to his tainted views ever again.

it's not that when fans of Timarnock and fans of other clubs in Scotland aim chants of dirty orange bas****s at Rangers fans

Can someone send it to Jim White and ask him what he thinks of Walker's interview now?

This. White is the one to be targeted in this,he has the platform every day to reach millions with the lies and misinformation that he gets from "colleagues" like Walker. White needs to be bombarded with that clip as well as the one from the midden where Steven Gerrard was being called a sad Orange B ,the one that White,Walker and every other Rangers hater in the media seems to have "missed" in their rush to vilify the Rangers support.
White is talking about his visit next month to the Jimmy Saville arena as a guest of Rod Stewart,another useful idiot being used by the filth to promote the sellick=good,Rangers = bad mantra,no doubt he will fall for the Stewart lies that Grace is not a song endorsing terrorism.

This cv nt White is the one to go after.

Bheast FC and their entourage, admit nothing, apologise for nothing, play victim, blame everyone else. It's textbook Bheast behaviour.

You've not to call them bheasts just because of the "court cases". Andy Walker doesn't approve.

Back