@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

I know some of you folks have been following my wee journey into digital colourisation for a while and thought you might like to see anther project I was involved in.

If you scroll back a few posts you will see I did a book with Man Utd recently, I also had some work in the 150 year anniversary book David Mason brought out, you might have notice the pics I did in there.

Just completed work for Portsmouth and their historical society in a lovely book about their 125 year anniversary.

I know some of you folks have been following my wee journey into digital colourisation for a while and thought you might like to see anther project I was involved in.

If you scroll back a few posts you will see I did a book with Man Utd recently, I also had some work in the 150 year anniversary book David Mason brought out, you might have notice the pics I did in there.

Just completed work for Portsmouth and their historical society in a lovely book about their 125 year anniversary.

I remember when you were starting out Andy. It’s been great to track your progress and even better that you’re able to make a living from it. I still love the avatar you made me. Thanks Andy.

ENzCBejXkAIt-Rn

I would have loved to have been able to attend a match at the old Ibrox.

Back