@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

EKL64aYX0Asz2AZ
Super definitely thinking
"I'm gonna turn this mentally challenged inside oot"

George Young I’m colour #andythephotodr

I’ve found a load of old press photos that I hope many of you won’t have seen before, they are in various states of repair. This one looks as if it was used just for his face in perhaps a cutout in a magazine or something. Hopefully I’ll have a few done and posted over the next few weeks

Just incase any of you folks get this book from Santa this year……..

David got me to do a few images for the book and gave me a lovely mention in the acknowledgements.

I’ve not posted too much for a while as I’m working on a BW to Colour book for Man Utd just now which is keeping me really busy

Just incase any of you folks get this book from Santa this year……..

David got me to do a few images for the book and gave me a lovely mention in the acknowledgements.

I’ve not posted too much for a while as I’m working on a BW to Colour book for Man Utd just now which is keeping me really busy
I believe (courtesy of DH63) that there was a Man Utd manager post Busby with a Rangers conncetion.

Fill yer boots.

what's with the cryptic post
Andy has said that he's doing some old stuff stuff for Man Utd.

There's a Man Utd, before Busby, manager with a Rangers connection, so I'd love to see some photographs of the man.

Didn't think there was anything cryptic going on there.

There's a Man Utd, before Busby, manager with a Rangers connection, so I'd love to see some photographs of the man.

Mate I’ll ask my Man U historical guy, not something I’m aware of myself.

It was pre Busby there was a Scotsman called Scott Duncan who managed Utd and he had played for Rangers, Prior to that there was another Scot who had been at Rangers called John Chapman.

Given the Ferguson link and David Moyes being a rangers fan in his youth there is quite the connection.

Back