@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

EIUpsmeXUAAy1ID

These are brilliant mate! Most of these I've seen in b/w but when you see them in colour it really brings them to life like never before. Keep them coming!

Anyone any info on this pic? Would this be the old cross keys in coatbridge?

It was myself that got Andy to colour the original black and white photo. As others have said, it’s the Cross Keys in Stevenston, they were heading off to Barcelona.
I done a fair bit of research into the photo and managed to track down around 90% of those in the photo, although it was difficult as some weren’t from Stevenston.
Here’s the original photo. As you can see, Andy has made a fantastic job of restoring it.

Brilliant!
The pictures come to life.
Thank you for posting these, Andy, they bring back many memories.

Reactions: ao2
I hope you folks don’t mind me creating a thread for some of my Colourised pics and designs. Easier for me to keep track of what I’m posting up.

a few pics get started

ENzW75EWsAUT95a

ENzNtLuX0AEr3SM
Hi mate you did a couple of pics of the Apollo for my lad who gave them to me as a Xmas present. Fantastic work. Thank you.

The bottom pic is how I remember Ibrox as a kid. I went to the primary school on the left of the pic and used to watch the players arriving for training from the playground. There were no Aston Martins then, the Edinburgh players like Millar, Brand and a young John Greig would arrive by subway and turn the corner from Copland rd where the pram is pictured. There was no access to Ibrox from Mafeking St then. The tenement pictured collapsed and/or was demolished due to subsidence in the late sixties/early seventies. You can still see the new gable end today and where the building was pinned.

Great post OP.

The bottom pic is how I remember Ibrox as a kid. I went to the primary school on the left of the pic and used to watch the players arriving for training from the playground. There were no Aston Martins then, the Edinburgh players like Millar, Brand and a young John Greig would arrive by subway and turn the corner from Copland rd where the pram is pictured. There was no access to Ibrox from Mafeking St then. The tenement pictured collapsed and/or was demolished due to subsidence in the late sixties/early seventies. You can still see the new gable end today and where the building was pinned.

Great post OP.

sorry double post.

Back