@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

Souness the fashionista
Needs a hat.

6u17537.jpg

Should be given a wall in the new Edminston house to show many of these. Outstanding!!
I did a pic for a programme for the club, it was a match Vs Dundee and it was an article David Mason wrote.

I’ve a few bits and bobs at other clubs. Biggest lot though is for Portsmouth FC at Fratton Park where I did a huge body of work for their historical society for permanent display there at the ground

I did a pic for a programme for the club, it was a match Vs Dundee and it was an article David Mason wrote.

I’ve a few bits and bobs at other clubs. Biggest lot though is for Portsmouth FC at Fratton Park where I did a huge body of work for their historical society for permanent display there at the ground

Superb bud, I'm 55 years attending and some of the photos just take you back there, def deserves some sort of recognition, maybe the slo reading this could enquire

Superb bud, I'm 55 years attending and some of the photos just take you back there, def deserves some sort of recognition, maybe the slo reading this could enquire
there is something in the works. Stewart Robertson is a fan of some of the stuff I’ve done.

The thing is there is such a huge body of Rangers stuff that I’ve already done that most colourised images seem to be mine, I see so many folks using stuff I’ve done as Avatars or forum wallpaper, shared on various social media etc I really get a buzz from it

Love this thread

Could sit and look at this all day and read the narrative alongside some of the pics. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff

Cap well and truly doffed sir - fantastic work bringing these pics to life (if thats the right word.....)

Have you already did this one Andy? Would like to see it.

Check out the different ways the players wear their socks, Davy Wilson seems to be the only player to get it right. :)

Last edited:
Back