@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

EMbZ7f7UcAAsUn4

Always say it ,this picture is about the wee lady keeking our the window top left lol

It was myself that got Andy to colour the original black and white photo. As others have said, it’s the Cross Keys in Stevenston, they were heading off to Barcelona.
I done a fair bit of research into the photo and managed to track down around 90% of those in the photo, although it was difficult as some weren’t from Stevenston.
Here’s the original photo. As you can see, Andy has made a fantastic job of restoring it.

Didn’t know you found out who is the photo my mum an dad only new a couple of faces

Who is looking out the window lol

Didn’t know you found out who is the photo my mum an dad only new a couple of faces

Who is looking out the window lol

It’s a wee girl looking out the window, dunno who it is though. :D
G. Henry and wee D McClelland were good for giving names, wee Bobby as well obviously.

I love these. I’m currently going through arranging several thousand Rangers related images that I have saved for no other reason than I like to look at them and categorizing them soothes a mild OCD :D

Something I have noticed recently is that there is a huge proportion of pictures of Jim Baxter not actually playing football. Lots of him in a suit and signing autographs or out on the town - more than just about any other player.

First time seeing this thread, brilliant. Just had a quick look at the first 2 pages but I'll go back and have a right good look later this evening. Love looking at old pictures of Glasgow. Thanks OP

EaWlvqKWsAEL_9I
EaWlvqFXkAAGHVh

John Greig in colour #andythephotodr
Great pic, looks like King Kai behind the legend, fantastic work again Andy, looking at the pic do yo take into account it’s a sunny day & does that affect for instance making the blue a lighter shade in the picture ? Really enjoy your pics mate.

Great pic, looks like King Kai behind the legend, fantastic work again Andy, looking at the pic do yo take into account it’s a sunny day & does that affect for instance making the blue a lighter shade in the picture ? Really enjoy your pics mate.

mate I do, often I’ll also finish the pic off with a filter overlay. The blue I use seems to be the bone of contention with a few folks. You get that the blue can look different and I think it adds to the artist look of a pic but as you know a lot of folk have a firm idea what Rangers blue is

Ebfee4gXgAEyovk

sort of following on from the Ibrox Elevation thread and a few messages I’ve got I decided to firm up a price list as I sell prints of all the work that I do. So iff there is a colourisation or design in this thread that has caught your eye please DM me or email me at andyphotodr@gmail.com

I take payment via PayPal and I can only deliver to the U.K.

If you are abroad or or you would like a more unusual gift please have a look at my red bubble page as I can get my designs printed on all sorts of great products, prints are a little more expensive there so if it’s a poster and you are in the U.K. I can get a better deal than red bubble

red bubble details are

cheers folks

#andythephotodr

Ebcgtx1XYAUBLVm

a wee idea of what some of my products look like, this was some prizes I gave to the Battle Fever podcast to give out to winners of a competition they were running on Twitter

this is a Sandy Jardine colourisation I did

Back