Ange Kyogo is only a wee guy up against big guys

Beating them at Parkhead will be probably be one of this teams best OF wins. Because we’re getting looked at as the bad guys again!
Do these people not look at the footage of him collapsing at the least wee brush against him, then holding his face as if he has been hit with a forearm smash, cheating barstewared

They train them up fast at that midden don't they. Master of deflection already. It's always somebody else fault Ange, Ra Celtic way since 1888. Rhats.

He's the worst diver I've ever saw in football, never have I seen a player grab another players arm and hit himself with the arm then hit the deck like he did, perhaps this is the re-invention of football they all go on about with that manager of theirs.
Like him? Nah, he's a cheat.

Fat Ange clearly wants Kyogo to cheat - all the guff about him being a football purist is just more nonsense. At the same time, that tired and sarcastic press conference in the first half of December when he has had an incredibly easy time from the press and his horrible fans is a great sign. A few more dropped points and a sound thrashing from us at Ne'erday and they will turn and he will be in a straightjacket and a padded cell before you can say Kyogo Fuhurashi

He knows the wee cheating git dives and tries to get opponents sent off.

But he won't condemn it as he will be encouraging it privately.

Football purist my arse.

Their voodoo has taken a while to work on Ange, but work it has.There are plenty of small guys in the game like others have alluded to.The difference is that they don't fall like they've been pole axed the minute somebody looks at them.

The proof of the pudding will be now that he's mentioned it, will the guy stop his antics and behave like the good footballer that we all know he is.Otherwise, there will be a growing lobby looking to have him done for blatant cheating and trying to get another professional carded/sent off.

He actually grabbed Souttars arm towards him then went down. He is a cheat and Fat Ange is making a tit of himself there.
He walks around showing a mark on his stomach. Surely he made the mark himself? Because he definitely pulled Souttar’s hand towards him. Very strange thing to do and it’s actually worse than diving. Especially when the scum are saying he was “assaulted”.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think the scum fans don’t believe what they’re saying or they’d be full on screaming for the compliance officer to get involved with the “assault”.

He does realise we there is video evidence of diving? He might be small but he wasn't hit on the face by the Livingston guy but he went down holding his face, what the %^*& has that got to do with 6ft plus warriors. Or running into a Dundee player and again holding your face when you have not been hit in the face.

Just say you are not happy with it and you spoke to him about it. Have some fucking balls.

Couldn’t care less what excuse he’s making but I’m just happily surprised that someone in the media actually brought up the topic. That won’t go down well.

Back