Ange Kyogo is only a wee guy up against big guys

Referees must see these video clips. They are surely aware of what he’s up to, and be ready to brandish cards whenever he tries it on. No holding my breath though.

Rhebel reporting that the Japanese Jockey's injury isn't serious and may feature tomorrow.

No link provided for obvious reasons

The convicts statement is laughable. He surely must be coaching the midget in his diving escapades as they are so pathetic it falls in line with his football coaching abilities.

Rhebel reporting that the Japanese Jockey's injury isn't serious and may feature tomorrow.

I thought it was only Old Firm games where their "Injury-ravaged" ( (c) The Daily Record) squad made such a miraculous recovery that you'd swear Lazarus, Jesus Christ, Bobby Ewing, Jon Snow and Kenny from South Park were the first names on the team-sheet.

My most ridiculous one was when either the DR or Evening Times had a headline on the Thursday that Celtic may be without a single fit striker for the Old Firm Game and they lined up with Larson, Mutton and Hartson all starting 2 days later.:rolleyes:

It's an absolutely shite analogy anyway.

Jockeys are hard as fucking nails.

I've seen them flung 20 feet over a fence, before being trampled over by a couple of tons worth of following horses and getting up and being in the saddle for the next race 25 minutes later.

This diving wee bastard gets a tickle on the tummy or a ruffling of his hair and goes down holding his face.

There are no similarities.
if he was called up does he appear at the jockey club or compliance officer

There were folk on here insisting that The Cheat would be out for months with a hamstring injury. I was mocked for saying that he'd probably be playing against Motherwell today. The Piggery scum have always lied about injuries.

There were folk on here insisting that The Cheat would be out for months with a hamstring injury. I was mocked for saying that he'd probably be playing against Motherwell today. The Piggery scum have always lied about injuries.
I think I recalled you saying that but if he does have a hamstring and is forced back to soon especially way they try to play he will be back out again and more severe, it did say would be trying for the cup final

I think I recalled you saying that but if he does have a hamstring and is forced back to soon especially way they try to play he will be back out again and more severe, it did say would be trying for the cup final

I reckon The Cheat will appear as a sub in the second-half if they're not winning. No way was he ever being out for months.

I reckon The Cheat will appear as a sub in the second-half if they're not winning. No way was he ever being out for months.
As long as we get our 3 points that all that matters, I think Motherwell are missing a few defenders as well, but as wee Tom always says its all about the Rangers

Back